Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A man like Winston Churchill would never be elected as PM today

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★

A fat manlet would never be elected today. Foids and SJWs would take it to social media platforms to make fun of his looks. World leaders are not being elected anymore because of their intelligence or leadership skills. Their election depends on how good looking they are and how they look on camera. That's one of the consequences of allowing women to vote, they'll vote for the candidate who possesses better looks instead of skills. However, if the candidate is female, it doesn't matter if she's an incompetent fat slob ( aka Erna Solberg). She has a high chance of getting elected because she has a vagina and because of body acceptance movements. Male candidates don't enjoy the same leverage: it's over for any man who isn't six-foot tall with a perfect facial structure. Women will simply not tolerate being ruled by an ugly manlet. Therefore, it's perfectly reasonable to say that Winston Churchill wouldn't stand a chance in a modern election which would require him to look good for the camera.

World leaders are not being elected anymore because of their intelligence or leadership skills. Their election depends on how good looking they are and how they look on camera.
Here's the female suffrage for you

(((Winston Churchill)))

World leaders are not being elected anymore because of their intelligence or leadership skills. Their election depends on how good looking they are and how they look on camera.
Even without females voting, if you extend the vote to all the adult male population you'll get similar results. Democracy is a joke. Nothing more than a popularity contest. Thinking that women are the ones who corrupted the system is just coping. The system was already shit, it only got worse with female suffrage.
(((Winston Churchill)))

True. Lookism is alive more than ever thanks to women voting. Only like that (and through nepotism) a braindead teacher like Trudeau could turn into PM in CUCKNADA.

The public will never vote because of how great an effect the politician will have on a country; they'll vote for whomever it is who has the most powerful connections in finance and overseas, so that they can afford expensive campaigns and media coverage.

Ever since broadcasting radio, I doubt there would be any voicecels, and since television the media will critique these men in their appearance. Just look at Donald Trump for example: he's known as "orange man" (poor complexion) "small hands" (insulting something he can't change) "wears a wig" (balding genetics or skullcel). If you asked the average American who has any opinion on Trump to name 3 of his policies that aren't just "uhhh he wants to kill Muslims and kick out Mexicans because that's what I saw on BuzzFeed", I would be surprised if they passed.

Women won't vote for someone they wouldn't date.

He truly hated Blacks, Irish and Indians, was no different than Hitler tbh

He was also balding

Very short for our times endeed. No way.

Guess I’m autistic, I still don’t get it.

He means that Churchill was a Jew for opposing Hitler
He truly hated Blacks, Irish and Indians, was no different than Hitler tbh

He may have been prejudiced towards those groups of people, but I don't think he hated them. The British had colonies in Africa for years, but the native population was allowed to live unmolested. The British gave them laws, education and the English language. Many African nations still enjoy the benefits of having once been part of the British Commonwealth. On the other hand, Hitler would have probably wiped out the entire native population to create room for the blue-eyed Aryan race. Churchill and Hitler were completely different.

Last edited:
I think overwhelming majority of people, including foids, vote for the party first and foremost, a potential PM is a relatively small part of the equation. There are much better examples of lookism-based voting, like presidential elections

also
(((Winston Churchill)))

He means that Churchill was a Jew for opposing Hitler

He may have been prejudiced towards those groups of people, but I don't think he hated them. The British had colonies in Africa for years, but the native population was allowed to live unmolested. The British gave them laws, education and the English language. Many African nations still enjoy the benefits of having once been part of the British Commonwealth. On the other hand, Hitler would have probably wiped out the entire native population to create room for the blue-eyed Aryan race. Churchill and Hitler were completely different.

Nazi Germany was European colonialism turned inwards, the Germans had the retarded idea of doing to themselves what Europeans did to the colonies + the only reason Britain and America had a problem with Germany was because it wanted to build its own competing empire. Also this is gigantic whitewashing of the British empire ngl...

Last edited:
Fuck Churchill

Guess I’m autistic, I still don’t get it.
Those 3 parenthesis means that he is a jew or a jew worshiper. Also he was a freemason that are the ppl that rules the world.

FDR was the ultimate incel president. Literally in a wheelchair from polio. Literally had to try and hide it whenever he was on TV since he knew he'd lose everyones respect.

As for Winston, Boris Johnson has a pretty similar look, just lacking the bald part.
Boris Johnson is fucking retarded, I am not the biggest fan of Churchill but he was undeniably an effective and strong willed leader. Johnson acts like he was dropped on the head as a baby.

Disagree. My cunt-ry has a fetish for voting in the Tories no matter what. I fucking hate the Tories so I fucking hate my fellow cunt-rymen.

Last edited: