Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A man created the internet and wifi

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
i always see IT cunts saying le women created it, no it was a fucking man stfu.

Some stupid jewish lie that apparently soem retarded cum bucket actress invented was totally wrong. Men created everything any anything, men have more intelecutal capacity etc

This man destroyed the world

i always see IT cunts saying le women created it, no it was a fucking man stfu.

View attachment 248201
View attachment 248203
Some stupid jewish lie that apparently soem retarded cum bucket actress invented was totally wrong. Men created everything any anything, men have more intelecutal capacity etc
:soy: YIKERINOS! WELL IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT... WHO CREATED HIM...? :soy::soy::soy:
THAT'S RIGHT. A WOMAN. STUPID INKWELL! :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
I get what you are saying, but I'd hardly consider the creation of the internet itself life fuel

I get what you are saying, but I'd hardly consider the creation of the internet itself life fuel
yeah but i alway see foids on cuck tears actually not think a man was responsible for this. THE INTERNET is pure cancer right now

How do they even come up with this bullshit

Foids never came up with anything useful as far as I'm concerned. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Foids never came up with anything useful as far as I'm concerned. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
in comparison to men, nothing notable.

A foid by the name of "Josephine Cochrane" invented the dishwasher, lol.

A foid by the name of "Josephine Cochrane" invented the dishwasher.
perfectly suited for foids, she tried to replace something else in the place of her. Then we have einstein a celibate who created actually useful theories.

If you give mankind a fresh canvas, somebody, somewhere will draw dicks on it.

That's what the internet has become: a canvas with dicks drawn everywhere.

No matter how advanced communications technology becomes, the quality of what's communicated will be 200,000 BCE.

IT will touch this.

They won’t

The same way they came up with the “ foid takes a picture of blackhole” crap where it turned out it was a team of a bunch of guys and she barely did anything.

Nothing was created by a woman.
Women only destroy

Man wtf would you do with your life without internet ? And don't tell me you would not be incel.

Before internet, losers like us spent their time at the bar getting drunk, gambling, hustlng or shit like that.

women are useless

Never in my life have I heard anyone say the internet was invented by a female, thankfully.

Of course it was a man JFL I don't even need to look it up to know. Women are not pioneers they only see the value in things that are already made great by men AND that are useful to them

Foids can't create shit

Tbh internet made inceldom even worse than it was, way worse tbh

The "uh womyn created da internets" myth has been debunked even in normie society. It's only cucktears that clings on to it. Even the "Al Gore invented the Internet" myth is less delusional than that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back