Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A low inhib moment i had today (kind of?)

• Thread starter VictimofBpillReaper
  • Start date
VictimofBpillReaper

VictimofBpillReaper

Oreo mix breed, one shower away from ascending
★★★★
So I went to the movie theater with my mom and brother and my mom was gonna finish vaping or whatever so I just walked with my little brother to the front entrance.

This group of people (around 6 people and they looked around 14 years old) came out of the theater and one girl said hi (

idek if she was talking to me or my brother i think she was talking to my brother) but for whatever reason I kind of just stared at her.

It may not seem like nothing to crazy for some but for a high inhibcel like me that was a really low inhib thing I did lol

Fuck you must be high inhib if that’s a lot for you. One of the lowest inhib things I did was barge my way into the middle of the class picture once because I felt I deserved it for being tall

So I went to the movie theater with my mom and brother and my mom was gonna finish vaping or whatever so I just walked with my little brother to the front entrance.

This group of people (around 6 people and they looked around 14 years old) came out of the theater and one girl said hi (

idek if she was talking to me or my brother i think she was talking to my brother) but for whatever reason I kind of just stared at her.

It may not seem like nothing to crazy for some but for a high inhibcel like me that was a really low inhib thing I did lol
Jfl :feelskek:

Wake me up when you have GOOD FACE moment

got to start somewhere. good job

Say hi back
I thought she was talking to my brother so I didn't want it to be awkward and say hi to her if she wasn't talking to me

Fuck you must be high inhib if that’s a lot for you. One of the lowest inhib things I did was barge my way into the middle of the class picture once because I felt I deserved it for being tall
I've had lower inhib moments when I was in middle school. This one time these annoying popular kids were forming this line in the hallway and they were all holding eachothers arms (to create a kind of barricade?)

Now when I walked into school that day I was already pretty annoyed that I had to be there and this shit just pissed me off even more.

So I tried to walk past them normally but they wouldn't let me so then I kinda went infront of one of them and pushed as hard as I could so that I could walk past.

I wish I had a low inhib like that again

I've had lower inhib moments when I was in middle school. This one time these annoying popular kids were forming this line in the hallway and they were all holding eachothers arms (to create a kind of barricade?)

Now when I walked into school that day I was already pretty annoyed that I had to be there and this shit just pissed me off even more.

So I tried to walk past them normally but they wouldn't let me so then I kinda went infront of one of them and pushed as hard as I could so that I could walk past.

I wish I had a low inhib like that again
That’s actually pretty awesome, ngl

Yeah.

If only I had that inhibition now
Yeah. At least I have low inhibition when it comes to certain car stuff. I drive our side by side atv on main roads at the cabin (illegal). I also have these fast 65 mile per hour nitro powered radio control cars that I do speed runs with in the local school parking lot in spite of the Karen that called the cops on me once for “noise pollution”. The cool thing about that hobby is you can fix them when they break just like real cars since all spare parts are available.

Yeah. At least I have low inhibition when it comes to certain car stuff. I drive our side by side atv on main roads at the cabin (illegal). I also have these fast 65 mile per hour nitro powered radio control cars that I do speed runs with in the local school parking lot in spite of the Karen that called the cops on me once for “noise pollution”. The cool thing about that hobby is you can fix them when they break just like real cars since all spare parts are available.
Nice.

Fuck that Karen lmaoo

Nice.

Fuck that Karen lmaoo
Yeah, it was actually a guy Karen, kek. The cop was chill at though. He just sat in his car and watched me and my dad racing 2 nitro cars for 5 minutes and left without saying a fucking thing. My dad and I got a good laugh out of that one. Damn I miss my dad a lot. It sucks that I’m on my own now with that hobby stuff. It’s just not the same since he passed

Yeah, it was actually a guy Karen, kek. The cop was chill at though. He just sat in his car and watched me and my dad racing 2 nitro cars for 5 minutes and left without saying a fucking thing. My dad and I got a good laugh out of that one. Damn I miss my dad a lot. It sucks that I’m on my own now with that hobby stuff. It’s just not the same since he passed
Lol based cop.

Sorry for your loss brocel :cryfeels:

I hope he is resting easy:heart:

Lol based cop.

Sorry for your loss brocel :cryfeels:

I hope he is resting easy:heart:
Thanks bro. I’m just glad he isn’t in pain anymore. His last couple weeks and especially last 2 days were awful because of his pancreatic cancer. He got sepsis and a heart attack at the same time and it finished him off in less than 2 days

Thanks bro. I’m just glad he isn’t in pain anymore. His last couple weeks and especially last 2 days were awful because of his pancreatic cancer. He got sepsis and a heart attack at the same time and it finished him off in less than 2 days
Damn.

I can't imagine the feeling of losing a parent.

I hope you're doing better now

Damn.

I can't imagine the feeling of losing a parent.

I hope you're doing better now
It’s brutal, but I’m doing alright right now. At least I still have my mom. I’d be fucked if I didn’t still have her in my life.

what would you have done normally?

what would you have done normally?
Probably 1. Act like I didn't hear her and look away or 2. Said hi back with my autistic sounding voice

Probably 1. Act like I didn't hear her and look away or 2. Said hi back with my autistic sounding voice
oh good job then

personally for me the more i exposed myself to uncomfortable social situations the better i got i can act normally these days or at least i think so

oh good job then

personally for me the more i exposed myself to uncomfortable social situations the better i got i can act normally these days or at least i think so
Nice. Yeah I wish I had the courage to expose myself to situations like that

Nice. Yeah I wish I had the courage to expose myself to situations like that
i was a shut in from age 12-17 or so

i had social anxiety so bad i couldnt leave my house for cycling or groceries or whatever

i was a shut in from age 12-17 or so

i had social anxiety so bad i couldnt leave my house for cycling or groceries or whatever
Damn.

I hope one day I'll have the balls to do it.

Or maybe if I was just a little better looking I wouldn't be so nervous in the first place jfl

Damn.

I hope one day I'll have the balls to do it.

Or maybe if I was just a little better looking I wouldn't be so nervous in the first place jfl
bro you gotta make use of your 6ft height and frame

even if you get shit wrong no normie is gonna make fun of you

use that to your advantage mentally

and try being more outgoing

not saying you will get foids but you will at least be able to feel less miserable and enjoy copes that involve leaving your house

same

i know an autistic htn/chadlite and he has the same mannerisms as me and when he does it people find it cute and endearing meanwhile i get called a futureschool shooter and have been told that im so off putting that people think im planning to kill them

same

i know an autistic htn/chadlite and he has the same mannerisms as me and when he does it people find it cute and endearing meanwhile i get called a futureschool shooter and have been told that im so off putting that people think im planning to kill them
Brootal.

I'm guessing you're a whitecel if you're getting called a school shooter?

Even I was told I looked like I would shoot up a school and I'm half black and half white jfl

Brootal.

I'm guessing you're a whitecel if you're getting called a school shooter?

Even I was told I looked like I would shoot up a school and I'm half black and half white jfl
no bro im curry living among westernised zoomer curry fags

And nonchalant demeanor throught weedmaxxing and hardships?