Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of you niggas not ugly

B

betachadsub

Banned
-
I always see guys on here talking about how they’re sub5 but I see so much potential in a lot of them, just gave up so early. Makes me mad because you have that opportunity in front of you which a lot of other people don’t. If you are blind to yourself send me a pic of you I’ll tell you if you’re cooked.

ok zoomie. Now go summarize skibidi toilet part 71

send me a pic of you I’ll tell you if you’re cooked :feelskek:

I always see guys on here talking about how they’re sub5 but I see so much potential in a lot of them, just gave up so early. Makes me mad because you have that opportunity in front of you which a lot of other people don’t. If you are blind to yourself send me a pic of you I’ll tell you if you’re cooked.
IMG 0951

i'm not ugly, just average. But a 5'4 manlet, baby face, voicecel.

Who's alt are you?

Shut the fuck up nigger, I'm ugly as shit, fucking GrAYcel joined today and is already spitting bluepilled bs.

Kikechad wants to extort your money

JoinedAug 10, 2024

another redpill guru

No one posts there posts here, how do you know there potential?

Shut the fuck up newfag, it’s not funny. And yes I’m ugly as shit my irl experiences and what other people who’ve seen it here like @Rapist and @wastedcodeine say support that.

Shut the fuck up nigger, I'm ugly as shit, fucking GrAYcel joined today and is already spitting bluepilled bs.
I can vouch for you
Kikechad wants to extort your money
Stupid troll. It’s not funny.

@SlayerSlayer hammer it

Lots of people are sending their pics to him probably since he's reading chat page
there’s no way jfl. who here is dumb enough to send pics to a brand new acc with only 1 post ?

Your selling grayman

Shut the fuck up newfag, it’s not funny. And yes I’m ugly as shit my irl experiences and what other people who’ve seen it here like @Rapist and @wastedcodeine say support that.

I can vouch for you

Stupid troll. It’s not funny.
You’ll get sexy one day bro

1st time retardation

Low tier god mods 1

@Fat Link
@PLA1092
nuke this cuck, trying to harass and doxx inkwells

As a Jew niggers are my sworn enemies

Normies cannot fathom being ugly, just like they cannot fathom going more than 2 weeks without sex.

Nahhhh blud is NOT about that life bruh.
He finna rate my incel ass I'm cooked. :sob emoji:
Prob not that bad sometimes it’s just the hair sometimes weight but if your facial features fucked to the extreme then that’s deadly but I see tons of ugly guys who can dress get play

Prob not that bad sometimes it’s just the hair sometimes weight but if your facial features fucked to the extreme then that’s deadly but I see tons of ugly guys who can dress get play
you should ask @Fat Link to change your name to zoomiebluepilledkikeniggER