Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of you are gay af

D

Death9999

Gambler Stan Account
-
10% Bluepilled content
So many of you can’t go 2 sentences without mentioning Chad.

Some guy will make a post saying he likes pizza and some fruity homo nigga will reply “yeah well if you were Chad, women would eat pizza off your luscious and erect Chad cock”.

The funniest thing is that Chad is a meme. Most women are fucking plain looking normies.
Chad is just a cope for subhumans to feel like their situation isn’t unique.
If we were just normal 5/10 white or black guys we wouldn’t be here.

Some guy will make a post saying he likes pizza and some fruity homo nigga will reply “yeah well if you were Chad, women would eat pizza off your luscious and erect Chad cock”.

The funniest thing is that Chad is a meme. Most women are fucking plain looking normies.
"Most women" or "most people" is an irrelevant metric anyways since most people in the first world are fat mentally retarded subhumans

A "plain looking normie" as one mentally envisions in their head theoretically mogs the vast majority of men

Loop Trump GIF

I've seen this mentioned before. I don't remember what the conclusion was, though. I think toilets do settle for normies, but all of them wish they could be with chad instead.

Personally, I definitely wouldn't be rotting here if I were a normie - I'd probably be getting enough breadcrumbs keeping me content and braindead enough not to research what's up with the dating market.

Doesn't matter how long you were here for, if your posts are GrAYtier you're a GrAYfag at heart
If you joined after 2019, you are a graycel. Stop coping.

"Most women" or "most people" is an irrelevant metric anyways since most people in the first world are fat mentally retarded subhumans

A "plain looking normie" as one mentally envisions in their head theoretically mogs the vast majority of men
If you’re fat then that’s your fault.

I've seen this mentioned before. I don't remember what the conclusion was, though. I think toilets do settle for normies, but all of them wish they could be with chad instead.

Personally, I definitely wouldn't be rotting here if I were a normie - I'd probably be getting enough breadcrumbs keeping me content and braindead enough not to research what's up with the dating market.

Nah it's just hatred and jealousy

The faggots are over at looksmax. But yes, there are closeted fags here. They eventually reveal themselves and get banned.

Good point. Maybe even men succumb to the same bias as toilets - seeing HTNs as plain 5/10 normies and then saying "look, even normies get laid".

you joined 2 months ago. You are a graycel.
@B/W muttcel

Good point. Maybe even men succumb to the same bias as toilets - seeing HTNs as plain 5/10 normies and then saying "look, even normies get laid".
A "plain looking white guy" as envisioned mentally is a guy who's reasonably tall, not balding, has no visible acne or anything particularly wrong with his face like a big nose or shitty eyes, etc. So all those factors inherently make him vastly above average

Appealing to the idea of "most couples are X" is just meaningless since most humans are not worth caring about. There are areas in India without toilets where most couples are curries who speak in hardcore accented english and openly shit on the street and eat food without washing their hands

What I'm saying is that nobody envies the actual average male and rightfully so
Clearly I meant the average male who puts very basic effort into his appearance. Not fatasses or people who don’t shower etc

A "plain looking white guy" as envisioned mentally is a guy who's reasonably tall, not balding, has no visible acne or anything particularly wrong with his face like a big nose or shitty eyes, etc.

If by reasonably tall you mean 5’9/10 then sure.
everything you listed applies to most middle-class white men. And lower-classes breed like rabbits anyway.

What I'm saying is that nobody envies the actual average male and rightfully so
Honestly, I envy the average male even if he's an incel. That's why I don't want humblebragging normies infiltrating this forum.

Depends on who you're liked by, some really cool users here
Most people here are dumb as shit. Genes come in packages, ugly people are usually dumb too.
Being liked here means you’re probably like the average person who spends his time writing about Chad’s cock in his basement.
That’s not really a good thing.

Screenshot 2023 10 12 06 16 27 221

This is the OFFICIAL incels.is discord that mods will link you to btw

Gay af

You are coping hard, for incels Is 99,99999% impossible to get a gf unless giga Rich Maxxing, for normies Is also hard, they can but It's hard too, the dating market Is rigged for everyone except VERY good looking guys if you are a man

Not one of those guys looks bad. What's your point. They're shorter than what I would expect.

Chad is real, but he is very rare.

Most of the time when incels talk about Chads, they just talk about normies lol.

Plus they overestimate his power. In case you haven't noticed: Even fucking movie stars and millionaires get divorce-raped. Yes, Chad has a pretty swell life from 18 till his 30s, after that he becomes more or less a normie. Shit gets more equal as you get older.

Exceptions to this are drug dealers, crimelords, oligarchs, musicians etc... this is basically what a Chad is. Not some guy who can fuck a few sluts in college, that's fucking normies.

Not one of those guys looks bad. What's your point. They're shorter than what I would expect.
They don’t look bad, they don’t look good either. Plain, forgettable 4-6/10s (I saw their faces), that’s what the average couple is like.

You don't know how much effort that manlet made to achieve this, maybe MONTHS of dating, your saying bullshit

Only for chad Is that in a day he can choose whetever female he wants
And you don’t know either, so all you can do is make stuff up. Most men who are dating are very unremarkable.

Chad only

What's your race OP if you don't mind me asking? If your deathnic my condolences foids will never truly love ethnic men

What's your race OP if you don't mind me asking? If your deathnic my condolences foids will never truly love ethnic men
I wonder this too...

Most guys just like to meme a lot, saying chad this chad that is just taking inceldom as a joke , same with ppl here who cry abt muh foids all day but irl don’t say shit, I tell bitches to stay in line I never let them get too crazy with me but if I can I prefer not to work with them.