Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A lot of whores will be out of a job soon

There is nothing sexual about that video. Couldn’t even get half a chub

Slap silicone on this bitch and you'll have a fully functional stripper.

I'd rather be enslaved by robots than have to crawl to women for sex. That's a bit of a non-sequitur.

Yah though, I like robots more than people. I would rather fuck robots than women. Maybe the engineers can fix some of the faults in females; like everything aside from fucking.

Reminds me of Mute (which was probably the most enjoyable scifi movie of 2018 sadly)

Time to be one with the machine

Hmmm...at this stage, I can't imagine getting turned on by this. Their moves still look way too robotic to be sexy. Maybe in 10 years...

Most deluded cope you niggas keep bringing up.

Keep laughing, the laughing will get quieter as time continues. LDAFR for all I care. I'm gonna fight.

Lol no the latina strippers are the sexiest big booties with pretty faces

Seeing sex robots become reality is a big part of why I haven't roped yet.

The future is looking bright for some of us

I hope to see it in my lifetime.

I don't understand the concept of a strip club. You go to a room full of other creepy guys with hardons, get blue balls, then give the glorified whore your money for the pleasure. Not even allowed to touch.

Just get a sex doll or a hooker.

I don't understand the concept of a strip club. You go to a room full of other creepy guys with hardons, get blue balls, then give the glorified whore your money for the pleasure. Not even allowed to touch.

Just get a sex doll or a hooker.
Go to a club where you can fuck them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back