Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A lot of users in the incelosphere are failed normies

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
They think that they are incels because they don't have sex since certain period of time.
Usually they brag about HAVING FRIENDS in REAL LIFE and GOING around with them.
They tell with detail the "relationships" of his CHAD FRIEND ( most probably is tlaking about himself or inventing the story, like some way of worshiping a chad)
Anyways usually YOUNG posters , teenagers that most probably are larpers.

They will be right back on Twitch donating to e-whores the moment they get some female validation
that's how it is
no one is true to himself here

very rarely have I agreed with a post more. I can't handle people talking about "LE CHAD FRIEND :soy: "

Fucking bullshit honestly. And when I call out these "incels" I get the same response that I'm a trucel and THERES A DIFFERENCE SWEETIE ;)

You're the retard if you think average guys arent incel

very rarely have I agreed with a post more. I can't handle people talking about "LE CHAD FRIEND :soy: "

Fucking bullshit honestly. And when I call out these "incels" I get the same response that I'm a trucel and THERES A DIFFERENCE SWEETIE ;)
Yes it seems that those posters are normies for sure. I don't have friends, ppl don't respect me, monotonous and short talks if I have the HONOR of someone talking to me. Jfl at those fucking users.

9A0A4DDC 129E 4438 A713 2FCE1DC09462

social status and inceldom are not mutually exclusive

You're the retard if you think average guys arent incel
That's another exaggeration, to say that everyone is incel, please even if you see single men on the street it does not mean that they have never had sex.

That's another exaggeration, to say that everyone is incel, please even if you see single men on the street it does not mean that they have never had sex.
virgin =/= incel
average man in the west goes on dating app and gets nothing but a couple of landwhale matches. meanwhile 2/10 women get hundreds of matches a day.

virgin =/= incel
average man in the west goes on dating app and gets nothing but a couple of landwhale matches. meanwhile 2/10 women get hundreds of matches a day.
So? average men match with landwhales ? at least they get something! and women matching more? I'm not surprise.
That confirms what I say, most men get laid and only a minority have never been with a woman and are isolated from society, so for the "incels" with friends chads it is clear that something stinks ...

Agreed. Bunch of failed normies who never asked out any girl or tried to only approach girls way above their league.

Agreed. Bunch of failed normies who never asked out any girl or tried to only approach girls way above their league.
yes most probably guys that want the same women as their chad friends jfl.

They think that they are incels because they don't have sex since certain period of time.
They tell with detail the "relationships" of his CHAD FRIEND ( most probably is tlaking about himself or inventing the story, like some way of worshiping a chad)
I would say that atleast half the forum is.

Being broke doesn't help anyone in the west. First and foremost you need money.

stop wtih this gatekeeping all of us know that the reason why we're her e in the first place is because we couldn't choose our name colors and if we could we would've roped a long time ago

stop wtih this gatekeeping all of us know that the reason why we're her e in the first place is because we couldn't choose our name colors and if we could we would've roped a long time ago
I barely post bro. I don't have the energy to post 200 post a day like other users tbh.

i think i have puberphonia !

In 2019, low/mid tier normies have it as bad as incels tbh.

Sub8 rule is becoming more and more real...

So? average men match with landwhales ? at least they get something! and women matching more? I'm not surprise.
That confirms what I say, most men get laid and only a minority have never been with a woman and are isolated from society, so for the "incels" with friends chads it is clear that something stinks ...
Moron.

Normies get pussy -- like the normie I saw at the book store who fucked two women layer that night

Welcome to 2019 buddy boyo. Failed normies are simply regular normies who acknowledge their situations as incelish. Jfl if you think normies get laid more than once in a blue moon outside of cucked relationships.

Blackpilled normies are more tolerable than your average cucked and soyed normie but I just can't relate to anyone who lifemogs me. Those who have had genuine sex/relationships even once and therefore experienced genuine desire to the fullest extent have no business trying to act like they are the same as real incels(truecels) who never got/get anything of worth their whole life. It's not gatekeeping it's just the principal. I want to vent with those who 100% actually and accurately share my sorrow.

Last edited:
OP sounds like volcel who has never even tried.
It's not bragging to have other incel friends

bro there is 10k users here and about 100 are known larpers

They will be right back on Twitch donating to e-whores the moment they get some female validation
that's how it is
If they ever got a girlfriend they'd go back to a being a bluepilled dickless simp

Incels ARE FAILED NORMIES.Maybe you mean not black pilled.

But Tbh I'm not black pilled and idgaf about the colored pills or what science /logic/religion/etc says anymore. All I know is that I don't belong in this planet or anywhere. All I know is that I'm a reject and failure in everything and everywhere I go to.

fuck you, typical ad hominem. debate my ideas instead of insulting me directly, I don't know why people are taking it's thread for granted. Keep sucking your chad fren cock bitch.

OP sounds like volcel who has never even tried.
It's not bragging to have other incel friends
Volcel? do you mean that I HAVE TO APPROACH A MAN? seriously?

that's how it is
Tell that to the guy with a shitshack

@Emba

Having male friends and hanging around with them is actually a truecel trait. Think about it. The NEET does nothing to socialize and he doesn't know any women. Meanwhile the outgoing incel is in a social circle yet he can't even get a kiss on the cheek. I socialize, I have friends, yet no female talks to me and every single one of them avoids me like the plague.
Of course I tried. Approaching women and tried to have friendship with similar guys with me "gamers" or "nerds" and guess what? If there's some acquaintances in the past that after I realized that the treatment they gave me was very superficial and that we would never really be friends.

Tell that to the guy with a shitshack

@Emba
Lol.

I don't know if you've heard the b52"s song "love shack" but now im going to write a version of it, called "shit shack!"

I will tag you... When "it is finished."

I see what you're saying, I only really have two REAL friends. The rest are just people I sit with on the train, play games with, meme with, do projects with and sit in class with.
I honestly think the way you talk and your behaviour might put some people off. Guys are not holes and don't care much about looks of their male friends.
Yes, I don't know why some people are on the defensive here. I have only made this thread because many fakecels have been discovered and they follow a pattern, then some people here have insulted me and I defend myself. Of course in real life I do not behave like this, although it is true that I am increasingly angry.

My young self was a failed normie tbh. But nowadays tons of things changed, both in me and in the world - I am undoubtedly incel right now.

Show me a tinder experiment in the west with an average man succeeding
fuck you, typical ad hominem. debate my ideas instead of insulting me directly, I don't know why people are taking it's thread for granted. Keep sucking your chad fren cock bitch.

Volcel? do you mean that I HAVE TO APPROACH A MAN? seriously?
It wasn't ad hominem. Your argument is stupid