Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A lot of things people don't want to do that is percieved as them wanting the diametrically opposite even though biology didn't intend them to do so

NormieHater

NormieHater

Banned
-
It's hard explaining it without analogies

One is I've never really wanted to live, I just hated the idea of being an animal to get chopped up by humans in another life or feeling unbearable pain when I die or during hell

A lot of things you have to do that people pretend you want to, for example some people say they love challenges, in reality they have to deal with it because they have to and would fail without challenges, there's also a cost benefit analysis involved where they get good rewards based on the challenges, no one does it just for the sake of it, if you think that you're still coping

Just as in this challenge cope imagine

1. You had to study 5 years to get a 10/10 woman who will love as long as you do to keep her satisfied

2. You can also get the woman now and she'll live as long as you do to keep you satisfied

Everyone's gonna say they'll pick the second options, therefore it's obvious who wins, you don't like challenges, never did, so stop coping

What you like is hedonism, you like jerking off, you like fucking, you like food, you like sleep etc. all biological phenomena the challenges are just there to ruin it all and make it harder for you, what's so likeable or fun about that?

The same is with glorifying slavish hard work.

Attachments

• 551735-Nassim-Nicholas-Taleb-Quote-Only-in-recent-history-has-working.jpg
    551735-Nassim-Nicholas-Taleb-Quote-Only-in-recent-history-has-working.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 27