Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of the members here are just as bad as IT members.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
The infighting, the petty insults and genuine vitriol that happens here every day isn't much different from what IT insults us with.

Low IQ thread.

The infighting, the petty insults and genuine vitriol that happens here every day isn't much different from what IT insults us with.
Except we don't lack self awareness...

Agreed one thousand percent. Is it a surprise though? Humans as a whole are a garbage species.

644dbada3f97e93a04892357c20e9a94

the worst is the fakecel accusations.

not saying sexhavers should be here, but accusing someone of being fakecel for being white or black or tall is stupid as shit
Agreed one thousand percent. Is it a surprise though? Humans as a whole are a garbage species.

View attachment 294200
sadly

Cope we need to accelerate infighting dedlysrs

the worst is the fakecel accusations.

not saying sexhavers should be here, but accusing someone of being fakecel for being white or black or tall is stupid as shit

sadly
You can't even make a thread about race without someone shrieking "whites/blacks are fakecels!" or @Colvin76 getting angry because he thinks saying black guys do better then white guys from personal experience is saying that blacks can't be incel.

There are a lot of assholes but i would not compared to IT

Exactly. The amount of racism here is unbelievable. Ricecels and currycels already have it so bad and even here they get ridiculed. And there's a whole lot of difference between mocking someone and telling them the truth.

I'm just mad because I have an infiriority complex over being black.
Exactly. The amount of racism here is unbelievable. Ricecels and currycels already have it so bad and even here they get ridiculed. And there's a whole lot of difference between mocking someone and telling them the truth.
They do? Most of it, at least recently, has been been black and white hatred.

Petty insult number 4
Christ man get over your skin color. I'm sorry people gave you retarded advice and that you feel inferior to whites for some dumb reason, but I've never said blacks can't be incel or your a fakecel or whatever you've burrowed into your head.

Wah wah wah I can't read statistics and I slurp on Tyrone's BBC every night.

I'm white and self hating because Tyrone didn't let me ride his BBC tonight.

Wah wah wah I wish I was black! Those evil black men have it so good.

I'm acting like a literal child and proving OP right.
I've never said anything like that and your being unbelievably petty right now over an observation I made.

No? I literally never see any beef

I've never said anything like that and your being unbelievably petty right now over an observation I made.
You were the one who STARTED this Quote:

"I'm just mad because I have an infiriority complex over being black."

All because I simply agreed with @FemoidsGTFO and simply quoted his post
Low IQ thread.
You brought this on yourself.

All I did was quote him and you got mad like the weak little white boy you are. Keep coping bitch.

All I did was quote him and you got mad like the weak little white boy you are. Keep coping bitch.
JFL

You quoted it because your still pissy over the two race threads I made. So I pointed out why you did it and this whole consversation is proving my point.
What's funny about this?

They do? Most of it, at least recently, has been been black and white hatred.

Black hate. White hate. Grey hate, too.

The first artillery barrage in the new civil war.

Hey I'll be dead before this place eats itself so I'm good.

I'm telling you, don't waste your life over some bullshit. Don't pull the trigger.

You quoted it because your still pissy over the two race threads I made. So I pointed out why you did it and this whole consversation is proving my point.
No, you STARTED the fake quote because you're mad I simply agreed with @FemoidsGTFO and you made up some bullshit about an inferiority complex.

I think its because you yourself have an inferiority complex over being white and are projecting. Just a theory

Damn, that's brutal, man. Brutal.

No, you STARTED the fake quote because you're mad I simply agreed with @FemoidsGTFO and you made up some bullshit about an inferiority complex.

I think its because you yourself have an inferiority complex of being white. Just a theory
You only agreed because of my threads. In the past you've unironically said whites are gods and when I said that was stupid you sent me a link to a thread that you made giving "proof" of the superiority of whites. That's why I said you had a inferiority complex. I don't care that I'm white.

I think its because you yourself have an inferiority complex of being white and are projecting.
He's white? Isn't he shitting on white people constantly :feelskek::feelskek:

He's white? Isn't he shitting on white people constantly :feelskek::feelskek:
I think the current state of whites is pathetic but I don't hate myself or whites in general.
I'm telling you, don't waste your life over some bullshit. Don't pull the trigger.
I don't have a past, present or future anyway. No one here would care, my parents will get over it and I'll finally be at peace. Hell, @Colvin76 and @Grothendieck will probably make Lifefuel threads about it.

You only agreed because of my threads. In the past you've unironically said whites are gods and when I said that was stupid you sent me a link to a thread that you made giving "proof" of the superiority of whites. That's why I said you had a inferiority complex. I don't care that I'm white.
White *Chads* are gods. You're not. You're just a weak little white boy.

Just making that clear, "whites are gods" in no way or shape or form applies to you.

White *Chads* are gods. You're not. You're just a weak little white boy.

Just making that clear, "whites are gods" in no way or shape or form applies to you.
Keep being petty and insulting me for no reason.

I don't have a past, present or future anyway. No one here would care, my parents will get over it and I'll finally be at peace. Hell, @Colvin76 and @Grothendieck will probably make Lifefuel threads about it.

OK, bro, now you sound like some emo fag.

Whatever future you think you don't have, I guarantee you that there are literally millions of others in the world who have it worse off than you, with a much narrower space for future potential, who would literally kill another human being to be in your position.

To be fair the objective of this website is to give you a place to vent where you are (mostly) free from criticism, as for the % that do criticise you, you mute them. Just to be clear: People have come here more out of necessity then anything else, they have been kicked out from everywhere else and this is the last stop. I wouldn't trust anybody here with a patch of dirt, let alone my life or to regard them as a "friend". You have all sorts of ideologies and thoughts clashing together here everyday, no friendship can come from that. So yea, keep this in mind @JohnWickCel.

OK, bro, now you sound like some emo fag.

Whatever future you think you don't have, I guarantee you that there are literally millions of others in the world who have it worse off than you, with a much narrower space for future potential, who would literally kill another human being to be in your position.
Maybe, but I've got a lonely future of wageslaving ahead of me. Call it emo faggotry if you want but I'm not going to be some leader or mean anything like you've suggested before.

Keep ignoring Statistics and using cherrypicked examples instead as arguments for no reason.

:lul:
I never argued that, I just stated my experience and said it looked like black guys did better in my area than whites.
To be fair the objective of this website is to give you a place to vent where you are (mostly) free from criticism, as for the % that do criticise you, you mute them. Just to be clear: People have come here more out of necessity then anything else, they have been kicked out from everywhere else and this is the last stop. I wouldn't trust anybody here with a patch of dirt, let alone my life or to regard them as a "friend". You have all sorts of ideologies and thoughts clashing together here everyday, no friendship can come from that. So yea, keep this in mind @JohnWickCel.
Yeah I've never felt welcome here. @ThoughtfulCel is pretty nice but that's out of pity.

I never argued that, I just stated my experience and said it looked like black guys did better in my area than whites.

Yeah I've never felt welcome here. @ThoughtfulCel is pretty nice but that's out of pity.
As i said man, just mute whoever you want, you don't have to justify yourself to some randoms on the internet.

Maybe, but I've got a lonely future of wageslaving ahead of me. Call it emo faggotry if you want but I'm not going to be some leader or mean anything like you've suggested before.

A leader doesn't necessarily mean a person who is in charge of a group. You can develop leaderlike qualities through personal growth and development (education, achievement etc.). That usually puts you ahead of the curve. The fact that you're here and black pilled means that you're already ahead of the curve.

You're resigning your fate without giving yourself a fair shot. If you kill yourself without ever having lost because you never played, it's a bigger loss than playing and losing.

You are the poster child for why I think we should gatekeep against youngcels. Months ago I explained that your situation is the kind of thing that would happen if a mind is black pilled too early (truth overload, causing overwhelming defeatist nihilism, thus increasing the probability of suicide). The black pill is meant to be for matured minds who've experienced failure and suffering in their life. They are more psychologically and emotionally resilient. It helps give their failures meaning and context. In some cases it gives a sense of renewed purpose. In other cases it gives a certain kind of peace.

You haven't failed yet. You haven't even tried. You must try and live your life first, before you even think about checking out.

See you in September.

A leader doesn't necessarily mean a person who is in charge of a group. You can develop leaderlike qualities through personal growth and development (education, achievement etc.). That usually puts you ahead of the curve. The fact that you're here and black pilled means that you're already ahead of the curve.

You're resigning your fate without giving yourself a fair shot. If you kill yourself without ever having lost because you never played, it's a bigger loss than playing and losing.

You are the poster child for why I think we should gatekeep against youngcels. Months ago I explained that your situation is the kind of thing that would happen if a mind is black pilled too early (truth overload, causing overwhelming defeatist nihilism, thus increasing the probability of suicide). The black pill is meant to be for matured minds who've experienced failure and suffering in their life. They are more psychologically and emotionally resilient. It helps give their failures meaning and context. In some cases it gives a sense of renewed purpose. In other cases it gives a certain kind of peace.

You haven't failed yet. You haven't even tried. You must try and live your life first, before you even think about checking out.

See you in September.
I don't see many calm at peace people on here. And while everyone here has gone through way worse than me, I have experience some bad failures. I had police talk to me just because I walked up to a girl to talk to her and could have gotten arrested if they took her side.

The anger comes from our virginity and the fact we are social outcasts. It's over.