Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A lot of perceived chads ain't even attractive

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
Take this guy for instance, Bobby Brazier, young model and actor in the UK. People won't stfu about how beautiful and handsome he is. He recently competed on strictly come dancing and everyone was fuckin besotted with him. Take away his 6'2 height and this guy could easily pass for an incel. There's a lot of other so called models who are nowhere near as attractive as they're perceived. This guy has silly hair, big lips and looks just like his mum Jade who wasn't attractive herself. And yet he's a model and the whole country is obsessed with him, tell me what I am missing here :feelssus:.

Nepotism, just like Jaggar's daughter.

i thought it was a girl at first glance

JBs and height halo bro. But I've legit never heard of this guy. How old are you? :feelskek:

Nepotism, just like Jaggar's daughter.
True, I had to look that word up and its definitely the case here. Lot of people in life gain influence on the back of someone else's success. This guy became a model and actor on the back of his mothers fame. His mother Jade was a popular figure in the UK, notably for her appearance on the cult reality series Big Brother.

A lot of wrestlers are 2nd or 3rd generation talents on the back off their dad or grandfathers success. Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, even The Rock.

True, I had to look that word up and its definitely the case here. Lot of people in life gain influence on the back of someone else's success. This guy became a model and actor on the back of his mothers fame. His mother Jade was a popular figure in the UK, notably for her appearance on the cult reality series Big Brother.

A lot of wrestlers are 2nd or 3rd generation talents on the back off their dad or grandfathers success. Randy Orton, Cody Rhodes, even The Rock.
I remember the rasicm scandle in Big Brother regarding Jade. Only until she revealed she was dying no one liked her.

He is female gazemaxxed and not male gaze

I remember the rasicm scandle in Big Brother regarding Jade. Only until she revealed she was dying no one liked her.
ye that tarnished her legacy. I'm a Big Brother fan because it represents all walks of life, many housemates share the characteristics of an incel, the housemates that don't fit into society. I've watched every UK series since BB5. The most recent series was won by a gay guy who has many traits of an incel if he wasn't gay of course, had a very dry wit about him.

Here's another one, how is this guy considered a chad from Love Island?. His face is almost incel tier yet he's coupled with the hottest girls in Love Island, makes no sense to me, if it was all about face then why does this guy suggest otherwhise

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back