Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A lot of guys i see by themselves look neurotic and miserable

Kamanbert

Kamanbert

Stinky inkie wizard 30 years old virgin
-
I swear there's something crazy going on boyos. Larger than us and this site. Those guys weren't even ugly or ethnic or anything. White guys in a good neighborhood. While foids the same age walk like they own the place.

Then i noticed something else. Feminine twinky guys with handbags, like an alter-ego of the previous guys. Weirdly enough they are less neurotic than the rest and give an almost foid like energy (non sentient self assured egoism) but not quite yet. Guess they'd have to do some integral transmaxxing to reach that point :feelswhat:

I am one of them losers

This is the end of men

Being deprived of a basic human right (intimacy) will do this to you

The male existence is bad in modern society

Being deprived of a basic human right (intimacy) will do this to you
I think it's this but also everything surrounding it. The whole zeitgeist. There's just not much looking forward to if you don't have a certain personality type and didn't get some circumstancial luck. The world now is a disgusting and almost scary place. I mean you just need to turn on the tv or go to the internet to see. Disgusting and deranged (which foid worship is an integral part of).

Neurocism is rarely discussed here but im sure almost every incel is neurotic too

I mean you just need to turn on the tv or go to the internet to see.
Btw i say this cause this is where you can see normie's values on full display without being socialized lol. But you absolutely can see what moves and wags the clown world by being a distant observer.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back