Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee A lot of foids don't wear bras these days

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★
Summer is coming close and a lot of foids are wearing slutty clothing now. When I was walking around uni today, I noticed that some foids weren't wearing bras and the reason I know this is because I can see their rock hard nipples through their tops. If they're not wearing bras, then I'd imagine they're not wearing panties as well. Foids know that their bodies are their greatest asset and they want to abuse the power it gives them as much as possible. Unfortunately for them, they can't be butt naked because that's illegal, so the next best thing for them is wearing expensive slutty clothing, while not wearing any bras and panties and using the excuse that it's too uncomfortable for them. It's a good thing for me, since there will be plenty of creepshots to take this season:feelsohh:.

a woman who walks around naked is closer to an animal than a human.

Some foids get bruises from wearing bras, so I get why they do it

i never really was able to notice whether foids were wearing bras or not but i always see them wearing revealing clothes and shorts when the weather is hot. in the beach they always wear underwear and bras or sport bras

Some foids get bruises from wearing bras, so I get why they do it
They're buying shitty bras, if they're somehow getting bruises from it.

If Chad can stare, we can stare. I get the urge to knock out those whores whenever I see them laughing and walking around with each other. :lul:

I don't even notice, cuz it would make me want to punch myself till I pass out.

Chad-only tits at the end of the day. Can't touch them, can't have them, so looking at it is just torture :fuk:

If Chad can stare, we can stare. I get the urge to knock out those whores whenever I see them laughing and walking around with each other. :lul:
I want to do more than just knocking them out:forcedsmile:.

I don't even notice, cuz it would make me want to punch myself till I pass out.

Chad-only tits at the end of the day. Can't touch them, can't have them, so looking at it is just torture :fuk:
Take photos of them.

They're buying shitty bras, if they're somehow getting bruises from it.
No, bras are tight to keep breasts high and prevent them from uncomfortably jumping, you don't have any sisters who are close to you, do you?

No, bras are tight to keep breasts high and prevent them from uncomfortably jumping, you don't have any sisters who are close to you, do you?
No I don't have a sister. They can at least put on some sort of sticker to cover their nipples.

Last edited:
i never really was able to notice whether foids were wearing bras or not but i always see them wearing revealing clothes and shorts when the weather is hot. in the beach they always wear underwear and bras or sport bras
Don't they have sharia where you live?

Don't they have sharia where you live?
i moved to tunisia in 2021.
tunisia (especially the north) is a very liberal place especially under the government of kais said

Stickers in nipples probably hurt but whatever
Something like this maybe?