Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lot of Bragging Threads.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Has anybody else noticed that the bragging threads have increased exponentially? I also see bragging threads in the Sewers and the posters get away with it under the guise of "Oh it's the sewers nothing can be taken seriously there" like wtf, nice loophole they have found. Fakecels are openly bragging and getting more and more outward when it comes to it and nothing is being done about it.

What do you feel?

I like seeing people ascend. Gives me a bit of hope

Tbh ngl I noticed too it's ragefuel fakecels.is confirmed

I like seeing people ascend. Gives me a bit of hope
Ascending is one thing, bragging has got nothing to do with it. If someone ascended they can make an announcement and leave the forum gracefully, but bragging about their escapades is unacceptable.
Tbh ngl I noticed too it's ragefuel fakecels.is confirmed
Exactly and nothing is being done about it. Like real life, KHHV trucels get humiliated on the forum too on a daily basis. It's extremely depressing and suifuel.

Of course because the mods don't care

Has anybody else noticed that the bragging threads have increased exponentially? I also see bragging threads in the Sewers and the posters get away with it under the guise of "Oh it's the sewers nothing can be taken seriously there" like wtf, nice loophole they have found. Fakecels are openly bragging and getting more and more outward when it comes to it and nothing is being done about it.

What do you feel?
normies and chad lites coming in here to brag about how much sex they have and better there lives are

normies and chad lites coming in here to brag about how much sex they have and better there lives are
Exactly. Just saw a thread in ID of a user bragging how a white foid sat next to him. Over for KHHV trucels. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Of course because the mods don't care
Pretty much this.

Think about it. There's only one mod who regularly posts on the forum, and he's pretty much a meme at this point.

The rest of the "mods" are myths and urban legends that appeare once a month to do some sort of work, then disappeare without any interaction.

The only reason this site isn't entirely dead is because of its community, which is slowly dying due to lack of moderation and censorship.

It's obvious to see the clear downsides of the website.

Lack of moderation

Lack of interaction between moderation and community

Lack of enforcement of some rules

Lack of a strong community (division and constant infighting about retarded things like race, though whites are mostly to blame for this)

I could go on. I really wonder how much serge is making off of here and his other investments. It must be profitable if he bothers keeping it up, because I doubt the site is still up for any other purpose.

Last edited:
it isn't only new users tbh ngl
this tbh. A lot of looksmax users brag openly here and they are never banned or even given warnings about it. Highlights the impartiality and favoritism of the mod team. They certainly favor and protect a select set of users here.

What do you feel?
Yeah I feel angry about them, they must get permabanned,fucking cunts bragging about bs

Yeah I feel angry about them, they must get permabanned,fucking cunts bragging about bs
Exactly. But no action is taken against them, which only encourages this behavior. It's sickening tbh. just can't take injustice that we KHHV trucels face everywhere. It's enraging and depressing at the same time.

this tbh. A lot of looksmax users brag openly here and they are never banned or even given warnings about it. Highlights the impartiality and favoritism of the mod team. They certainly favor and protect a select set of users here.
true true
Pretty much this.

Think about it. There's only one mod who regularly posts on the forum, and he's pretty much a meme at this point.

The rest of the "mods" are myths and urban legends that appeare once a month to do some sort of work, then disappeare without any interaction.

The only reason this site isn't entirely dead is because of its community, which is slowly dying due to lack of moderation and censorship.

Lack of moderation

Lack of a strong community (division and constant infighting about retarded things like race, though whites are mostly to blame for this)
I agree with everything except for the last bit about whitey creating division
you can blame ethnic "racepillers" for the same thing
I don't know who started first though

Pretty much this.

Lack of moderation

I could go on. I really wonder how much serge is making off of here and his other investments. It must be profitable if he bothers keeping it up, because I doubt the site is still up for any other purpose.
this gorrilla is on another level of cope that we dont understand yet:feelskek:

Pretty much this.

Lack of moderation

This tbh. Couldn't agree more. :yes::yes::yes:

I'm not sure if it's growing but I agree it's pretty common to find subtle brag threads. I bet if Fulltimeloser was here this would be a little bit different.

Exactly. Just saw a thread in ID of a user bragging how a white foid sat next to him. Over for KHHV trucels. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
He is also white and she sat next to him in the buss, he didnt touch her or had anything with her. I agree with you about bragging, bunch of users here cant go 5min without mentioning their height or dick which is surprise over average.

I'm not sure if it's growing but I agree it's pretty common to find subtle brag threads. I bet if Fulltimeloser was here this would be a little bit different.
Tbh, a lot of the old time users have left who contributed towards the high quality threads and discussions. The forum's quailty lately has really deteriorated and I am not even talking about the "Generic High IQ Blackpill threads" in ID, even offtopic and sewer threads are largely spam and not a single funny, interesting or meaningful discussions takes place in any of these subforums.
He is also white and she sat next to him in the buss, he didnt touch her or had anything with her. I agree with you about bragging, bunch of users here cant go 5min without mentioning their height or dick which is surprise over average.
No foid sat next to me, hell I even get looks of disgust from normies, it is a subtle brag in my opinion. Also, agree with you about fakecels incessant need to brag every seven second about themselves.

Tbh, a lot of the old time users have left who contributed towards the high quality threads and discussions. The forum's quailty lately has really deteriorated and I am not even talking about the "Generic High IQ Blackpill threads" in ID, even offtopic and sewer threads are largely spam and not a single funny, interesting or meaningful discussions takes place in any of these subforums.

No foid sat next to me, hell I even get looks of disgust from normies, it is a subtle brag in my opinion. Also, agree with you about fakecels incessant need to brag every seven second about themselves.
Yep, this forum will die by itself before the soycucks take it down.

Yep, this forum will die by itself before the soycucks take it down.
Agree, the number of incels online is going down everyday. Also, take into account, that summer is the peak season for the forum in my opinion, the numbers would be even lower in the coming months after summer ends.

There's only one mod who regularly posts on the forum, and he's pretty much a meme at this point.

Tenor 1 10

@Uggo Mongo @Nukethisgayearth @BummerDrummer

I think I've seen it all now with this guy, he's really calling someone else a meme :feelshaha: on top of being one of the more prominent race baiters on the forum :feelsjuice: blaming others for division when he jumps at the first opportunity to be a racist piece of shit :feelswhat:

View attachment 452415

I think I've seen it all now with this guy, he's really calling someone else a meme :feelshaha: on top of being one of the more prominent race baiters on the forum :feelsjuice: blaming others for division when he jumps at the first opportunity to be a racist piece of shit :feelswhat:
>division and constant fighting about race
Blames a race within the same exact sentence.
Very rarely do you see someone contradict himself in the same EXACT SENTENCE. Within not even 1 word of eachother.

Nigger IQ is real.

I wouldnt count outlying one decent trait as bragging, but some users that posted their face here are utter fakecels.

Sewers bleeding into Lounge should be severely punished IMO

I wouldnt count outlying one decent trait as bragging, but some users that posted their face here are utter fakecels.
made me lol thanks

His thread was definitely a brag, young above average femoids don’t sit next to subhumans, they’d rather stand up.

>division and constant fighting about race
Blames a race within the same exact sentence.
Very rarely do you see someone contradict himself in the same EXACT SENTENCE. Within not even 1 word of eachother.

Nigger IQ is real.
You cant make this shit up :feelskek: he's lucky 90% of the whitecels are docile as fuck, nigga probably gets bullied off more aggressive forums :feelsjuice:

Examples of such bragging?

View attachment 452415

JFL. Mariana Trench level self awareness. I just stopped paying attention to this cunt altogether because he’s clearly an autistic nigcel trying to spread his black nationalism to this forum. He’s probably a BLMfag from Twitter.

His thread was definitely a brag, young above average femoids don’t sit next to subhumans, they’d rather stand up.
:yes::yes::yes: Yet no one called him out in that thread. Guess, he is gloating right now mogging some KHHV trucels on a forum.
Examples of such bragging?
Found two instances, One user was bragging that a foid complimented about his pretty hands and he plays the piano really well. While the other one bragged how a white foid sat next to him in a bus, If this is not bragging, I don't know what is.

Love how fakecels openly brag on the forum and the mods are either absent too remove it or simply turn a blind eye to it. Probably the latter. Hate these fakecels. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
Do you want to see his pic? You might actually rope if I show you so maybe not a good idea

Do you want to see his pic? You might actually rope if I show you so maybe not a good idea
Then please don't. I can only take so much pain and suffering.

Then please don't. I can only take so much pain and suffering.
Yeah sorry mb I shouldn’t have mentioned it

you already get the idea anyway

Yeah sorry mb I shouldn’t have mentioned it

you already get the idea anyway
No problem, thanks. It's just that I can't take the injustice. Which happens irl and even here. It's just too much for me to handle.