Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A look inside an average girl's Tinder

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★
Taken from another forum:

Guys, I present to you, a girl's tinder account:

S68RSFx.jpg

This is fuck buddy's tinder. I got her to sign up for Tinder Gold so we could see how many guys had swiped on her. 5600+ likes, plus another 300+ she's already matched with.

Bare in mind she's NOT very attractive - she's chubby, has awful photos (she doesn't like having photos taken).

So when you fuck a girl from tinder, remember you're beating 5000+ other guys she could have talked to.

And when a girl doesn't reply to your messages, or ignores you, or ghosts you, it's probably not that you're doing anything wrong. It's just that she has 5000+ other guys competing for her attention, and she forgot about you.

Also, the reason boosts and superlikes work so well (you'll always get matches when you use them) is because it FORCES your profile to actually be shown to girls. It puts you at the front of the queue, so you're not lost in the masses of other guys.

Getting laid is literally a numbers game.

Shows you just how much attention the average girl is getting. Good luck, boyos!

It's incomprehensible, overwhelming. Even thinking about getting so much attention is giving me anxiety.

It's incomprehensible, overwhelming. Even thinking about getting so much attention is giving me anxiety.
The life of the average foid. They are quite used to it.

Meanwhile the average guy gets no attention unless he really puts himself out there and tries real hard.

Women shouldn't have rights at all.

Yeah. And then they mistake that getting sex from Chad = getting commitment from Chad so they sleep around. Then realise it's not gonna happen and are damaged goods for every guy afterwards

If people don't believe this and excuse it as a "coincidence", go on any social media app such as Instagram and compare the likes of average girls and average guys. This bothered me all throughout high school. Pure suifuel.

Yeah. And then they mistake that getting sex from Chad = getting commitment from Chad so they sleep around. Then realise it's not gonna happen and are damaged goods for every guy afterwards

Low IQ. Clearly some females love being slutty. They can't get enough cock

If people don't believe this and excuse it as a "coincidence", go on any social media app such as Instagram and compare the likes of average girls and average guys. This bothered me all throughout high school. Pure suifuel.
Damn, where is this avi from?

damn this can't be real.

even my gigachad account caps out at 99+ likes, thats the max you can get aint it?

SSBBW 375lb pawg fattie hambeast and crinkled 73yo gilf granny has more SMV than the average male in 2018.
I’m just trying to be accurate.

damn this can't be real.

even my gigachad account caps out at 99+ likes, thats the max you can get aint it?
No, that's not the max. It won't tell you the real amount of likes if you don't have Tinder Gold, just what it's more than. I tried Tinder Gold in Manilla, pretty useful if you're getting a lot of matches, not so useful if you don't.