Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR A lonely man after death lay for more than a month in the apartment. rotting stage

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/eyeblech/comments/14f5slg/a_lonely_man_after_death_lay_for_more_than_a/

I shiver at the thought that this could be our future

its over

Looks horrid, but when youre dead it doesnt really matters anymore.

if i were to drop dead right now no one would notice until my neighbors get the horrid smell

Future users here

That's how my body woud be found. "Neighbors had complained about a stench from a room 69. When police went insade to inwestigate, they saw a dead Incel Copelus, in an intense stage of rotting"

should have done it in the forest. he'd just become one with nature

Thats how ill go out someday, my parents call me up once a month to check how im doing so if I dont answer for a few days they'll probably call police to my apartment and find me like that.

There was a recent news article in my country about an apartment that went out on auction since rent was not paid for like over a year.
When potential buyers were visiting the apartment the owners corpse was rotting under the bed and no one noticed :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back