Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A little omni-blackpill by a [based] Jordan Peterson

Didn't watch and don't need to watch that :bluepill:/:redpill: guru or whatever the fuck he is.
One thing he ain't for sure is :blackpill:

Didn't watch and don't need to watch that :bluepill:/:redpill: guru or whatever the fuck he is.
One thing he ain't for sure is :blackpill:
Everything he says is literal normie advice "just take le shower and clean le room", and he always sounds pretentious like he thinks hes above everyone else while at the same time his daughter is a whore on twitter and he keeps getting addicted to drugs :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Everything he says is literal normie advice "just take le shower and clean le room", and he always sounds pretentious like he thinks hes above everyone else while at the same time his daughter is a whore on twitter and he keeps getting addicted to drugs :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

peterson is the worst kind of grifter because he tries to seem blackpilled while really being a failed redpiller. And then when asked to clarify on his “controversial” statements he waffles

I already know everything so I don't need to watch