Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A literal chad transfered into my class

LostAllHope

LostAllHope

Greycel
literally for the first time, I know what it feels like to see yourself as actual genetic garbage
this fucker transfered from another school into my spanish course and you can literally sense all the panties getting wet everywhere he goes
he's constantly swarmed by girls who giggle like they're insane
and he's just so PLAIN
his personality isn't shit but he's so BORING because he never even had to develop any form of interesting hobbies or stuff
he's already hot enough for girls to love him everywhere he goes
literally no girl from my class even does as much as look at any other guy anymore when he's in the room
FUCK it makes me depressed to even be next to him because I can now see first hand what I'll never have
Personality doesn't fucking matter, just look good and work out

https://ink361.com/app/users/ig-465614383/jan.frderik/photos

You know what to do…

FUCK THIS IS ROPEFUEL

"Women don't care about looks, it's all about personality. "

I hate it when a Chad enters my area. Ever since I’ve been Blackpilled I just see the same thing. Roasties approaching, Chad being Chad, Stacies smiling, it just drives me fucking crazy. They take how good they have it for granted and laugh at us when we struggle. It’s enough to make a man ER.

Why'd I click that link.I was having a good day until now.

I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

He doesn't look as good as I was expecting, Chad none the less. He would get MOGGED into the ground at my uni tho JFL.

He doesn't look as good as I was expecting, Chad none the less. He would get MOGGED into the ground at my uni tho JFL.
I agree hes not what I was expecting. He is chadlite or high tier normie. I was expecting giga chad

I agree hes not what I was expecting. He is chadlite or high tier normie. I was expecting giga chad
22710340_374150936346891_7222777271105355776_n.jpg

he looks a bit beta. Probably low 7/10

Dude looks like a fag. I have a sophomore Chad that mogs most of the seniors. Don't even know his name, I just saw him on a bench a couple of times and it ruined my day. He kinda looks like the dude on the right in this pic.
KzQ9gdw

Dude looks like a fag. I have a sophomore Chad that mogs most of the seniors. Don't even know his name, I just saw him on a bench a couple of times and it ruined my day. He kinda looks like the dude on the right in this pic. View attachment 4440
That's a good looking dude but he looks like he sucks some mean dick if you know what I mean.

JUST GO TO THE GYM BRO. Meanwhile this faggot who couldn't lift his bodyweight gets women. Jfl at gymcels, it's face and height boys.

22710340_374150936346891_7222777271105355776_n.jpg

he looks a bit beta. Probably low 7/10

you're kidding me, right? i dont know how your rating scale works but if this is a 7/10 then the complete rest of my class would be incel

Attachments

• ff.jpg
    ff.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 82
you're kidding me, right? i dont know how your rating scale works but if this is a 7/10 My
My rating scale works differently, 7/10 is approx top 5-10ish percent

"looks a bit beta"

What the fuck is wrong with some of you subhuman jealous incels? This guy gets pussy and he's a CHAD. He is NOT a Chadlite. He is a CHAD. The reason he is a Chad is because he has Chad like features, Chad like hair, and he has a high trustworthy face that makes him "hot" and "approachable" but not looked as being a smug asshole (that's why Nick Bateman does well. Chad, but has high trust approachable face). He is more than likely around 7-7.5 which makes him CHAD.

Last edited:
Dude looks like a fag. I have a sophomore Chad that mogs most of the seniors. Don't even know his name, I just saw him on a bench a couple of times and it ruined my day. He kinda looks like the dude on the right in this pic. View attachment 4440
I mog the guy on the right!

The Chad who transferred into my class is 10x as attractive as that guy.

:( I want to be a Chad

Hmmmm...he is so close to being a Chad. I give him a 7.75 if he is at least 5'11, even though I fear he is not.

"looks a bit beta"

What the fuck is wrong with some of you subhuman jealous incels? This guy gets pussy and he's a CHAD. He is NOT a Chadlite. He is a CHAD. The reason he is a Chad is because he has Chad like features, Chad like hair, and he has a high trustworthy face that makes him "hot" and "approachable" but not looked as being a smug asshole (that's why Nick Bateman does well. Chad, but has high trust approachable face). He is more than likely around 7-7.5 which makes him CHAD.
Agreed. He would mog any of the the incels.is users that are commonly called "chad" on here.

He looks like superman no shit.

Looking like this is like playing the tutorial cod levels with amibot lol

No Chad to be seen.

you're kidding me, right? i dont know how your rating scale works but if this is a 7/10 then the complete rest of my class would be incel
Lol this guy is an incel he should be posting here look at that frame and shit height , pls link him here

literally for the first time, I know what it feels like to see yourself as actual genetic garbage
this fucker transfered from another school into my spanish course and you can literally sense all the panties getting wet everywhere he goes
he's constantly swarmed by girls who giggle like they're insane
and he's just so PLAIN
his personality isn't shit but he's so BORING because he never even had to develop any form of interesting hobbies or stuff
he's already hot enough for girls to love him everywhere he goes
literally no girl from my class even does as much as look at any other guy anymore when he's in the room
FUCK it makes me depressed to even be next to him because I can now see first hand what I'll never have
Personality doesn't fucking matter, just look good and work out

https://ink361.com/app/users/ig-465614383/jan.frderik/photos
17?????

Lol this guy is an incel he should be posting here look at that frame and shit height , pls link him here

>has girls swarming him as soon as he arrives
>incel

pick one

>has girls swarming him as soon as he arrives
>incel

pick one

incel, you dont know the fucker hes frauding hard with his muh muh sunglasses and shit designer clothes, hes genetically subhuman

incel, you dont know the fucker hes frauding hard with his muh muh sunglasses and shit designer clothes, hes genetically subhuman

Why is alwyas the big bodied incels who shit the most on twinkish Chads? lmao

You are extremely bluepilled if you think its sunglasses and designer clothes, like you go wearing sunglasses to class?

Keep coping.

He’s 17 so he’s got plenty of time for his frame to grow. Even with his frame he’s a 7.5-8/10. I wish I looked like him.

you cant rate for shit, so what if hes 17 thats still a shit frame, hes mostly likely going to be framecel and skinnycell its over for him

Why is alwyas the big bodied incels who shit the most on twikish Chads? lmao

You are extremely bluepilled if you think its sunglasses and designer clothes, like you go with sunglasses to class?

Keep coping.

ohh you dont think clothes cant halo you dumbfuck

hes a try hard faggot

clothes are a big halo

He is looksmaxxed like fuck.
If he wasn't looksmaxxed he'd just be a upper tier normie.

you cant rate for shit, so what if hes 17 thats still a shit frame, hes mostly likely going to be framecel and skinnycell its over for him

Apparently all the girls he gets cant rate either.

You are just mad because someone with a weak frame can mog you "muh masculinity" and are coping hard. Clothes dont mean SHIT. A real incel wouldnt get shit even if he was wearing armani.

Apparently all the girls he gets cant rate either.

You are just mad because someone with a weak frame can mog you "muh masculinity" and are coping hard. Clothes dont mean SHIT. A real incel wouldnt get shit even if he was wearing armani.

oh sure he mogs me lol kek

i think you dont understand what mogging means, jfl if you think this twink can mog a 6ft4 245 pound wide frame gymcel with a huge neck traps, back, glutes.

stfu stupid fart nigga

oh sure he mogs me lol kek

i think you dont understand what mogging means, jfl if you think this twink can mog a 6ft4 245 pound wide frame gymcel with a huge neck traps, back, glutes.

stfu stupid fart nigga

gymcel muh muscles major coper. Mogging is about looking overall bettee not only about pure size. If you mog him so hard why are you incel while he gets tons of attention?

gymcel muh muscles major coper. Mogging is about looking overall bettee not only about pure size. If you mog him so hard why are you incel while he gets tons of attention?

ahem im mentalcel muslimcel thats why, pls lets leave it at this since i might brag and get banned, but anyways this guy mogs me because hes white but if i was white boi oh boi

ahem im mentalcel muslimcel thats why, pls lets leave it at this since i might brag and get banned, but anyways this guy mogs me because hes white but if i was white boi oh boi

lmao so many memes together

>religioncel
>mentalcel
>just be white

LMAO. the only -cel is LOOKSCEL. Being big is a very good thing bit you need HARMONY and PRETTYNESS.

This is why Tellem-T is retarded, and I agree with Zyros 100% even though I don't like that he posts here.

be a hERo and take care of the problem.

I didnt thought that i would agree with Zyros until now but he is right.