Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A literal 3/10 "geek" girl in my class was bragging about getting sex on tinder

FUSIO_SOULS

FUSIO_SOULS

Banned
-
She would get tons of attention from guys on tinder they ranged from 40yrs,30 yrs to Chad's and normal guys I quote from her words "I like tall guys with blues eyes and blonde hair I'm pretty picky tbh thehehe" pic related

Bbc9fba

made a profile with a similar looking girl, also ethnic.

Roughly 30-40 matches a day and almost all of those guys message her first.

even a famous male Hollywood A list sex symbol will get absolutely annhilitated by a 2/10 ethnic woman in terms of gettinga attention from the opposite sex.

most of them have to be cucks willing to be stepped on

utter subhumans
ethnic self hating foids always go for the blonde hair despite it not framing white skin good just out of self despise

Her looksmatch already roped.

Argh...

I know sex is different for men and women, but the ease at which women get sex - with high quality men to boot - infuriates me with envy.

Oh my fucking god. And not only that, but they also get the benefit of having their meals paid for, etc....

I guess the downside for girls is that her date could literally rip her into pieces any moment he felt like it. That's extremely unlikely, but it's a psychological disadvantage I suppose.

She has more SMV than this whole forum combined.

This is out of control. An ugly bitch like her should not be allowed to be picky.
But in the end it's mens fault, by worshiping ugly ass donkeys like her

i had this blackpill in history class when I was like 16

its so fugging over

Kek of course she only goes for blue eyed blonde guys.

Fucking delusional self hating skank

Who is this man?

Even if she does settle with her subhuman curry looksmatch, she will never escape the shadow the 6ft blonde BWC casts over her life. How is her arranged marriage 5'5 4 inch dick husband with no sexual experience supposed to ever satisfy her after all that.

Even if she does settle with her subhuman curry looksmatch, she will never escape the shadow the 6ft blonde BWC casts over her life. How is her arranged marriage 5'5 4 inch dick husband with no sexual experience supposed to ever satisfy her after all that.
She will always crave chad cock.

She is in my computer science class in uni the worst thing is everyone in the class orbits her it's insane she has no ass just flab when she dresses islutty and no tits I'm not a currycel (UK blackcel) but l you cunts have it rough
She will always crave chad cock.

Don't YA know that she is a modern western woman now she can cheat freely with no punishment and take her beta ""hubbys"" money when they split up

Attachments

• download (12).jpeg
    download (12).jpeg
    7.7 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Looks like a dude wtf fucking gross

kek, imagine her pretending to moan with her looksmatch tacocel hubby and then laughing with "the girls" about how pathetic he is compared to the SS+ Chad who used to ravage her during her young days

sure this is the end

kek, imagine her pretending to moan with her looksmatch tacocel hubby and then laughing with "the girls" about how pathetic he is compared to the SS+ Chad who used to ravage her during her young days

sure this is the end

I've over heard women talking shit about their bet bux husband fucking it's over

My dudes,this is no chad's first or second choice. Even high-tier normies wouldn't wanna settle down for that. They'll still fuck her though, even hit her up, text her first because she looks like she wouldn't have much competition. Which is going to boost her ego and she won't settle down for a looksmatch.

I'm blonde with dark blue eyes, but I'm not tall.

jfl at a subhuman specimen of a woman has become so picky she wants the cream of the crop

jfl at this world

this is feminism and hypergamy at its finest

She would get tons of attention from guys on tinder they ranged from 40yrs,30 yrs to Chad's and normal guys I quote from her words "I like tall guys with blues eyes and blonde hair I'm pretty picky tbh thehehe" pic related

View attachment 21304

Just be White. White people are not incel.

Nice picture in the background.
The only bad thing about her is that her eyes make her seem a bit creepy, besides that she's just my type. 7/10.

Nice picture in the background.
The only bad thing about her is that her eyes make her seem a bit creepy, besides that she's just my type. 7/10.

LOL 7/10? JFL

Bitch is fucking ugly and looks like it probably wears sketchers and mom jeans you've got to be kidding me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back