Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A list of things women in general do better than men

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
- Give birth
- Have longer orgasms

Everything else, in general, men do better than women. Even tasks strongly associated with women like cooking. Men are the best chefs. Men are the brains behind any technology you will ever use. The women reading this thread are doing so from a house built by men.

Men would die OUT without women*. Women would DIE without men. Women complain about patriarchal societies but there really is no alternative. Women can't lead. Women are incapable of using brute strength to get men to do their bidding. Women have to use OTHER MEN to enforce their will.

On not a single Survivor show, wherever it has been repeated, did women on a women's island outperform the men on a men's island. Men are built for SURVIVAL. Women are built for being provided for, catered to and protected. IncelTears complains that those shows are scripted but if so, in a time where men are demonized, seen as rapists, etc, why would they show men in a positive light and women in a negative light? They probably UNDERSTATED, if anything, just how inept the women were.

IncelTears also says: "Even if men are more productive. Incels aren't". Well, I work in STEM. Not all incels are NEET.

* The technology and services to replace men -- e.g. sperm banks -- were created by men. Those to replace women -- artificial womb -- will be created by men. Women just consume. At best, a woman is a poor copy of a man. e.g. A woman working in STEM hardly ever outperforms or matches a man.

The only things that women do better than men are tied to sex and reproduction which is why when men say: "all women are good for is sex", they're not far wrong.

Men have strength, agility (don't give me crap about female gymnasts, I'm talking about useful agility), intelligence. We run on logic. We really are built to withstand this world. Women have power over ONE SINGLE facet of life. Unfortunately, that facet is life itself: sex and reproduction. Which means they win.

Last edited:
hard not to agree with this

Great post.

Q: What do you call the useless tissue that surrounds the vagina?
A: woman

doesn't matter, women are gatekeepers to reproduction and natural selection.
even if you are smarter, stronger and more successful than females, women will have more intrinsic value to the chads and therefore society.

nobody cares about ugly and low status (non chad) males. You are just here to work your ass off for the system and die like a worthless dog.

Lie, cheat, create drama, being irresponsible. Fill in the rest.

Great post and wise words as always

That's how biology intended it. One of the main problems is that feminism has messed with this natural order. Women try to act like men and think that they are on the same level or above men. Before feminism men provided for safety and security and in return they got to reproduce. It was a perfectly balanced system. Nowadays because of quoters and other bullshit women have all the power in the workplace as well as still being the reproductive gatekeepers. This leads to women being extremely entitled and picky because a) they can afford to stay single and b) they are still seeking a men with higher status and more money have because this behavior is hardwired into their brains. It used to secure their survival. And despite all the advantages at the school workplace etc. that the women get, men still out earn and outperform them at every level. The funny thing is it does't even make women happy because it's not natural behavior. Most women bail out of the workforce after a few years by getting pregnant and never fully return because they realize that working is actually hard. The ones who don't stay a burden of their company and end up as an unhappy lonely cat ladies.

give me boners

High IQ post. The problem is that beta boys try to succeed within the female system rather than just getting rid of them entirely by force.

Women in the workforce and having important careers is only possible because gigagov backs them up with cuck laws galore.

Women can't compete with men in anything without those handicaps.

There's a reason why women get offended when we say 'Women belong in the kitchen'

There's a reason why women get offended when we say 'Women belong in the kitchen'

And they still manage to fuck it up.
Schlitz-1-800x530.jpg

Get people to serve them, that one's the biggy. I'd cross out give birth since men can't do that just like women can't run a sub 4 minute mile.

Women in general are more socially adept and intuitive, and to some extent have more refined aesthetic and sensual taste. They have a superior understanding of relationships in general, and are extremely subtle in terms of body language and cues.

I like how inceltears didn't screenshot this thread because there is no comeback other than ad hominems. Stay losing, you washed-up roasties.

High IQ post
giphy.gif

Women in general are more socially adept and intuitive, and to some extent have more refined aesthetic and sensual taste. They have a superior understanding of relationships in general, and are extremely subtle in terms of body language and cues.
Also, i disagree with this. They don't actually have a better understanding of relationships. They just manipulate using their sexuality

manipulate normies

High IQ post
giphy.gif

Also, i disagree with this. They don't actually have a better understanding of relationships. They just manipulate using their sexuality

It's more complex than you think. Typical feminine women are mostly caring about what other women are thinking about them. There's nothing women hate as much as other women. Believe me, I am usually a guy that gets friendzoned, or rather my persona gets friendzoned a lot. I get to hear a lot of hate between women, of an obsessive, quite irrational kind.

men can create literally everything
but only women can create more men

Lying and manipulating