Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A list of things about me | ND deathfuel

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
first my stats:
kisses: 0
hugs: zero
hands held: none
virgin :yes:
friends: 0
hobbies: a few, mostly involving some kind of sport.

18 year old
live in germany
in my country's equivalent of high school (had to redo classes twice due to not going to school (because of bullying))
tall (6'2)
average dick(somewhere between 6-7")
semi muscular, got compliments a few times from other gym-goers (not friends)
gynecomastia
white
brown middle long hair.(goes to about eye height)
high IQ (measured at over 130)
Severely Autistic
Artistic/Creative
Perfectionist (actual perfectionism, the one that cripples you and stops you from ever finishing anything, because it's not 100% perfect)
big, always red nose. most of the time full of hurting pimples too.
droopy eyelid
bushy eyebrows
NW2
several mental disorders. 99% of them probably not even tested for.
Childhood neglect and abuse.
Alcoholic, smoker
driver's license, but too poor for a car.
live in the middle of nowhere, where not even busses come.
poor, everything I own is together worth under 500 euros.
described as "weird" by most people I meet.
probably incredibly funny. I laugh at most of my jokes at least.

Tell me, what can I improve? Most of my issues I can't even looksmax away.

what do you do?
I have a great imagination is what I meant. Greater than any normie could ever dream of. The issue is I can't realise it due to my crippling perfectionism. I can draw a tiny bit, and I'm also prett good at music theory. But I can't put any of it into reality, because drawing even one line or playing a single note makes me want to tear my skin off because it's "imperfect"

I have a great imagination is what I meant. Greater than any normie could ever dream of. The issue is I can't realise it due to my crippling perfectionism. I can draw a tiny bit, and I'm also prett good at music theory. But I can't put any of it into reality, because drawing even one line or playing a single note makes me want to tear my skin off because it's "imperfect"
pm me a drawing you made, Id like to see it.

atleast you are tall and white :chad:

Honestly dude you are doing a lot better than a lot of guys here so that’s a good start. Looksmaxxing will probably do you good if you’re able.
yeah, the avg dick is between 5-6”, you’re a bit above avg

atleast you are tall and white :chad:
which doesn't get me alot sadly.
There is no "diversity quota" to be met for whites.
You don't get any benefits for being white like immigrants and blacks do.

which doesn't get me alot sadly.
There is no "diversity quota" to be met for whites.
You don't get any benefits for being white like immigrants and blacks do.
How ugly is your face?

Honestly dude you are doing a lot better than a lot of guys here so that’s a good start. Looksmaxxing will probably do you good if you’re able.

yeah, the avg dick is between 5-6”, you’re a bit above avg
I used to looksmax a fair bit. Issue is that it got me nowhere. I got the zoomer middle part, that also covers up my nw to some extent. Bought normie clothes(the ones that only have the brand name across the chest) started dressing better. Took care of my hygiene and shit, started going to the gym. Tried to suppress my autism (tho it doesn't really work I guess.) bought skincare products and expensive cologne. Started taking supplements, like vitamins, I have a big stack. Use gum before going anywhere, so my chronically bad breath isn't that bad. Hobbiemaxxed, at least from the outside. The only thing I could try is maybe something like makeup (because accutane is unreachable for me in germany.) and if I was caught using makeup in high school that'd be a death sentence.

So what did I get from trying my hardest, not to be "good", but at least "normal"?
Still not a single friend, nobody wants to even talk to me, much less hang out, and obviously women couldn't be further

How ugly is your face?
idk, I wanna get an actual rate from wheat waffles or someone like that, but I don't have the money for that stuff to spare. I think self judging your face is REALLY bad to do and has no accuracy whatsoever.
If I really had to rate myself I'd give my face a 4/10, not counting in that my nose is always red and pimply.

idk, I wanna get an actual rate from wheat waffles or someone like that, but I don't have the money for that stuff to spare. I think self judging your face is REALLY bad to do and has no accuracy whatsoever.
If I really had to rate myself I'd give my face a 4/10, not counting in that my nose is always red and pimply.
Ask a trusted user here or on looksmax they can rate better, I have heard that wheatwaffles rates bad

-above average height in tallfagland
-above average dick
-white
-"youngcel"
-drivers license
-athletic
verdict: 100% fakecel :banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

get outta here with that wannabe expert scammer shit waffles lmao

Why cant you get accutane?

Why cant you get accutane?
in germany accutane is prescription only and I doubt I could get one to prescribe it to me, because it's "not that bad it's only a small part of my nose", despite being a big latch point for ridicule throughout a big part of my life, and "it's normal for my age", both of which aren't true.
Also because I already take meds that have similar side effects to accutane it could be argued that they might pose a medical risk for me

-above average height in tallfagland
for everyone ranging from 21-49, sure.
for people 16-20. hell no
not that height is all that important anyway

-athletic
I'm not athletic. I'm "muscular". I'm pretty bulky and especially with my gyno I probably will never look athletic, so perma bulking is the way to go

not that height is all that important anyway
bruh :bluepill:, its not like it was proven time and time again with a lot of data that across time and culture heights one of the most important traits for females when looking for a mate.

average height for men in Germanistan is around 180cm
you are way above average (in tallfagland and globally) and you have the opposite of a truecel build.

bruh :bluepill:, its not like it was proven time and time again with a lot of data that across time and culture heights one of the most important traits for females when looking for a mate.

average height for men in Germanistan is around 180cm
you are way above average (in tallfagland and globally) and you have the opposite of a truecel build.
so? what does it do for me. "on average tall people live a better life" so what, my life still sucks. What do these statistics do for me.

so? what does it do for me. "on average tall people live a better life" so what, my life still sucks. What do these statistics do for me.
Im just saying that the combination of all these "stats" dont make you look like a convincing incel that much tbh ngl

Im just saying that the combination of all these "stats" dont make you look like a convincing incel that much tbh ngl
why? Ik anecdotes don't serve much, but in the case of height those statistics are just as shit, but from my experience the highest percentage of gf havers is short ethnics.

I'm scared because I know that I will fuck up.
everyone fucks up lol. guck dir die ganzen kanacken an, die mit papis benz auf der strasse rumgurken. Keiner hat auch nur ein kleines bisschen Ahnung wie man Auto fährt lmfao. Wenn die das schaffen schaffst du das auch.

hobbies: a few, mostly involving some kind of sport.
l
I sincerely hope you die a virgin, fucking bragging privileged athletic, high IQ faggot dickmogger. @Incelius Savage

warum bist du auf looksmax? ist wie incels.is nur noch mehr cucked. disgusting. :feelspuke:
gleicher grund warum ich hier bin. Zeitvertreib. Wäre immernoch da wenn die mods keine nigger wären und mir meinen account wiedergegeben hätten