Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A list of high IQ and blackpill quotes from Nikola Tesla

ResidentHell

ResidentHell

Officer
★★★★
Nikola Tesla became a wizard and was apparently celibate for life. Also he was possibly the greatest inventor in human history. Some famous quotes from him which are high IQ or :blackpill:

A :blackpill: assertion about the concept of love: "Love I recognize the emotion for what it is, an irrational self-destructive impulse, which is disguised as joy."

Tesla says for people to achieve a mutual understanding in spite of how different their personal lives may be, they must bridge the gap between each other's faculty of information (e.g. personal opinions, values and beliefs): "Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world. Our hearing extends to a small distance. Our sight is impeded by intervening bodies and shadows. To know each other we must reach beyond the sphere of our sense perceptions. We must transmit our intelligence, travel, transport the materials and transfer the energies necessary for our existence."

Solitude and loneliness are the places where originality thrives: "The mind is sharper and keener in seclusion and uninterrupted solitude. Originality thrives in seclusion free of outside influences beating upon us to cripple the creative mind. Be alone-that is the secret of invention: be alone, that is when ideas are born."

Predicted the increase in automated jobs that will replace human labor: "In the twenty-first century, the robot will take the place which slave labor occupied in ancient civilization."

Men who have romantic relations with women tend to be limited in their capacity and motivation to innovate: "I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men."

The possibility of a mass-scale catastrophe caused by mankind: "You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

A :blackpill: reality about the irony behind the brutal treatment that "mad scientists" have endured from normies throughout history. The ideas of "mad scientists" tend to be ridiculed and rejected by normies at first, but later become accepted, valued and adopted into common practice by normies and their descendants: "All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle."

The corruption of the academic sphere of mathematics: "The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane. Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."

He recognizes Albert Einstein (who also became a wizard and lifetime celibate) as a saviour to mankind: "I am even grateful to Einstein and others because through their erroneous theories they lead mankind away from that dangerous path I followed."

Tesla was :bluepill: in context of religion. He was raised an Orthodox Christian, but later ceased to identify himself as a follow of monotheistic religion. Although his fanaticism for theist ideas remained: "Everyone should consider his body as a priceless gift from one whom he loves above all, a marvelous work of art, of indescribable beauty, and mystery beyond human conception, and so delicate that a word, a breath, a look, nay, a thought may injure it." (Ironically this quote doesn't seem to agree with his views on eugenics)

Tesla was a wizard and fell in love with a pigeon. He compared his love for a pigeon to a heterosexual romance between male and female humans (sad frog face). He most likely did this to compensate for the lack of affection he received from women in his lifetime. A :bluepill: quote but subliminally :blackpill: at the same time: "I have been feeding pigeons, thousands of them for years. But there was one, a beautiful bird, pure white with light grey tips on its wings; that one was different. It was a female. I had only to wish and call her and she would come flying to me. I loved that pigeon as a man loves a women, and she loved me. As long as I had her, there was a purpose to my life."

The cooldown in excitement once we become familiar with the same sensations over time. This quote can be associated with promiscuity, polyamory and cuckoldry in humans. People tend to get bored of having sexual encounters with the same people over time: "We crave for new sensations but soon become indifferent to them. The wonders of yesterday are today common occurrences"

Tesla says Thomas Edison's sweatiness was due to a deficiency in his intelligence. This quote can be considered a counter-statement to normie Edison who often stated "success" can't be achieved without loads of "sweat". Also this quote can be considered a implicit reference to the allegedly poor hygeine of Thomas Edison: "If Mr. Edison had thought smarter he wouldn't sweat as much."

A :blackpill: quote which hints to the undesirable impact of a sexless / affectionless life: "Sometimes I feel that by not marrying, I made too great a sacrifice to my work."

Predicted the rise of feminist culture in modern society. Also suggests the increase of woman's rights and freedom will have dysgenic impact on the future of human society: "But the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose. Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress."

Tesla expresses his approval for the practice of eugenics. Basically he advocates that subhumans and LTN's should be restricted in their ability to reproduce. Arguably based because it could prevent the reproduction of more low-value males who would otherwise be doomed to a lifetime of hardship and horror in the social world: "The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct. [...] The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny."

Again Tesla expresses his approval of eugenics. He says humans who are unfit to survive alone due to biological health complications should be put down or disallowed to reproduce. This can apply to people who are subhuman-tier due to terminal illness or physical handicap: "In past ages, the law governing the survival of the fittest roughly weeded out the less desirable strains. Then man's new sense of pity began to interfere with the ruthless workings of nature. As a result, we continue to keep alive and to breed the unfit."

Last edited:
Christianity (religion in general) fucked the gene pool of entire generations (for millenia). And people wonder (at least i like to think they do) why people look so dysgenic on the streets. Its a tough pill to swallow, but inferior genes shouldnt reproduce in any way, shape or form. This is not only for aesthetic purposes, but for general happiness and health of the population. Normies revile in horror when they discover how spartans separated the wheat babies from the chaff ones, but then treat sub5s with contempt and disgust (and secretly desire all the worst things for them ((when they dont actively try to destroy the bros life))). The hypocrisy...

Christianity (religion in general) fucked the gene pool of entire generations (for millenia). And people wonder (at least i like to think they do) why people look so dysgenic on the streets. Its a tough pill to swallow, but inferior genes shouldnt reproduce in any way, shape or form. This is not only for aesthetic purposes, but for general happiness and health of the population. Normies revile in horror when they discover how spartans separated the wheat babies from the chaff ones, but then treat sub5s with contempt and disgust (and secretly desire all the worst things for them ((when they dont actively try to destroy the bros life))). The hypocrisy...
Correct. Humans seem to believe they are special and have a purpose that transcends their primitive biological instincts. When in reality they're all animals, hardwired to the same biological activities as all other systems in the natural world. The quality of specimens has significance to all species including humans. The existence of subhumans and low IQs will be a burden to humanity. In the same way the existence of physically defective specimens will be a burden to their respective species

Normies will virtue signal by condemning the practice of eugenics. But their subconscious will inevitably push them to practice it due to evolutionary survival conditions of the biological world. Humans can't escape their nature. In spite of all the bs they preach about humanitarianism and righteousness --- They're still biological creatures at the end of the day. Inevitably they'll do what they're designed to do, in accordance with the preservation of suitable genetics and elimination of defective genetics

Last edited:
Einstein wasn’t celibate fuck that motherfucker

Interesting read, nice post

Einstein wasn’t celibate fuck that motherfucker
Einstein is the fake hero Jew that supressed real thories and finally debunked after 50 years. The real hero was the celebate electrical king Tesla.

Einstein is the fake hero Jew that supressed real thories and finally debunked after 50 years. The real hero was the celebate electrical king Tesla.
Motherfucker

He had that bragging quote too about not being able to live without his wife

Completely inconsiderate to inklers

Correct. Humans seem to believe they are special and have a purpose that transcends their primitive biological instincts. When in reality they're all animals, hardwired to the same biological activities as all other systems in the natural world. The quality of specimens has significance to all species including humans. The existence of subhumans and low IQs will be a burden to humanity. In the same way the existence of physically defective specimens will be a burden to their respective species

Normies will virtue signal by condemning the practice of eugenics. But their subconscious will inevitably push them to practice it due to evolutionary survival conditions of the biological world. Humans can't escape their nature. In spite of all the bs they preach about humanitarianism and righteousness --- They're still biological creatures at the end of the day. Inevitably they'll do what they're designed to do, in accordance with the preservation of suitable genetics and elimination of defective genetics
Tbh, im tired of looking so many defective specimens on the street everytime i go around (even though im not a looker myself). Its just so tiresome. You just know that if "the lights went out" (methaphorically or literally) these people wouldnt amount to much. Its written in their face. Thats why they are desperately (almost to the point of begging) counciously or not trying to fit in with the crowd in any way shape or form. The more dysgenic you are, the more you'll try to be a part of the system and defend it to the bone. Its honestly pathetic and laughable how these failed normies will try to do just to get what they want, while stacies and chads just go with the flow.

Nikola Tesla became a wizard and was apparently celibate for life. Also he was possibly the greatest inventor in human history. Some famous quotes from him which are high IQ or :blackpill:

A :blackpill: assertion about the concept of love: "Love I recognize the emotion for what it is, an irrational self-destructive impulse, which is disguised as joy."

Tesla says for people to achieve a mutual understanding in spite of how different their personal lives may be, they must bridge the gap between each other's faculty of information (e.g. personal opinions, values and beliefs): "Our senses enable us to perceive only a minute portion of the outside world. Our hearing extends to a small distance. Our sight is impeded by intervening bodies and shadows. To know each other we must reach beyond the sphere of our sense perceptions. We must transmit our intelligence, travel, transport the materials and transfer the energies necessary for our existence."

Solitude and loneliness are the places where originality thrives: "The mind is sharper and keener in seclusion and uninterrupted solitude. Originality thrives in seclusion free of outside influences beating upon us to cripple the creative mind. Be alone-that is the secret of invention: be alone, that is when ideas are born."

Predicted the increase in automated jobs that will replace human labor: "In the twenty-first century, the robot will take the place which slave labor occupied in ancient civilization."

Men who have romantic relations with women tend to be limited in their capacity and motivation to innovate: "I do not think you can name many great inventions that have been made by married men."

The possibility of a mass-scale catastrophe caused by mankind: "You may live to see man-made horrors beyond your comprehension."

A :blackpill: reality about the irony behind the brutal treatment that "mad scientists" have endured from normies throughout history. The ideas of "mad scientists" tend to be ridiculed and rejected by normies at first, but later become accepted, valued and adopted into common practice by normies and their descendants: "All that was great in the past was ridiculed, condemned, combated, suppressed — only to emerge all the more powerfully, all the more triumphantly from the struggle."

The corruption of the academic sphere of mathematics: "The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane. Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."

He recognizes Albert Einstein (who also became a wizard and lifetime celibate) as a saviour to mankind: "I am even grateful to Einstein and others because through their erroneous theories they lead mankind away from that dangerous path I followed."

Tesla was :bluepill: in context of religion. He was raised an Orthodox Christian, but later ceased to identify himself as a follow of monotheistic religion. Although his fanaticism for theist ideas remained: "Everyone should consider his body as a priceless gift from one whom he loves above all, a marvelous work of art, of indescribable beauty, and mystery beyond human conception, and so delicate that a word, a breath, a look, nay, a thought may injure it." (Ironically this quote doesn't seem to agree with his views on eugenics)

Tesla was a wizard and fell in love with a pigeon. He compared his love for a pigeon to a heterosexual romance between male and female humans (sad frog face). He most likely did this to compensate for the lack of affection he received from women in his lifetime. A :bluepill: quote but subliminally :blackpill: at the same time: "I have been feeding pigeons, thousands of them for years. But there was one, a beautiful bird, pure white with light grey tips on its wings; that one was different. It was a female. I had only to wish and call her and she would come flying to me. I loved that pigeon as a man loves a women, and she loved me. As long as I had her, there was a purpose to my life."

The cooldown in excitement once we become familiar with the same sensations over time. This quote can be associated with promiscuity, polyamory and cuckoldry in humans. People tend to get bored of having sexual encounters with the same people over time: "We crave for new sensations but soon become indifferent to them. The wonders of yesterday are today common occurrences"

Tesla says Thomas Edison's sweatiness was due to a deficiency in his intelligence. This quote can be considered a counter-statement to normie Edison who often stated "success" can't be achieved without loads of "sweat". Also this quote can be considered a implicit reference to the allegedly poor hygeine of Thomas Edison: "If Mr. Edison had thought smarter he wouldn't sweat as much."

A :blackpill: quote which hints to the undesirable impact of a sexless / affectionless life: "Sometimes I feel that by not marrying, I made too great a sacrifice to my work."

Predicted the rise of feminist culture in modern society. Also suggests the increase of woman's rights and freedom will have dysgenic impact on the future of human society: "But the female mind has demonstrated a capacity for all the mental acquirements and achievements of men, and as generations ensue that capacity will be expanded; the average woman will be as well educated as the average man, and then better educated, for the dormant faculties of her brain will be stimulated to an activity that will be all the more intense and powerful because of centuries of repose. Woman will ignore precedent and startle civilization with their progress."

Tesla expresses his approval for the practice of eugenics. Basically he advocates that subhumans and LTN's should be restricted in their ability to reproduce. Arguably based because it could prevent the reproduction of more low-value males who would otherwise be doomed to a lifetime of hardship and horror in the social world: "The only method compatible with our notions of civilization and the race is to prevent the breeding of the unfit by sterilization and the deliberate guidance of the mating instinct. [...] The trend of opinion among eugenists is that we must make marriage more difficult. Certainly no one who is not a desirable parent should be permitted to produce progeny."

Again Tesla expresses his approval of eugenics. He says humans who are unfit to survive alone due to biological health complications should be put down or disallowed to reproduce. This can apply to people who are subhuman-tier due to terminal illness or physical handicap: "In past ages, the law governing the survival of the fittest roughly weeded out the less desirable strains. Then man's new sense of pity began to interfere with the ruthless workings of nature. As a result, we continue to keep alive and to breed the unfit."
Tesla was pure cope imo.

"I have been feeding pigeons, thousands of them for years. But there was one, a beautiful bird, pure white with light grey tips on its wings; that one was different. It was a female. I had only to wish and call her and she would come flying to me. I loved that pigeon as a man loves a women, and she loved me. As long as I had her, there was a purpose to my life."
Excellent post. This should be stickied.

Smart guy

Also, I should tell you that baking soda/baking power was invented by a guy in the 1800s because his wife was allergic to yeast and he needed a substitute to make bread rise.

You talk about dysgenic, but people are taller and healthier than ever. There are undeniable stats on those. As for rise in autism, blame the foids for late pregnancy, not the Christianity. And I'm sorry but people who preach about eugenics only talk in relation to male disposability. We have had hypergamy for a while now. You'd think if the females are 'correcting' the gene pool, maybe the next generation of males would have a much better time in the dating scene. But no, hypergamy has only gotten more extreme with each new generation. It's because the genetic trash that most of the foids are by their own standards are allowed to reproduce and birth men who they'd reject themselves. Eugenics preachers are hypocrites themselves for this attitude who probably secretly have a cuck-humiliation fetish.

You talk about dysgenic, but people are taller and healthier than ever. There are undeniable stats on those. As for rise in autism, blame the foids for late pregnancy, not the Christianity. And I'm sorry but people who preach about eugenics only talk in relation to male disposability. We have had hypergamy for a while now. You'd think if the females are 'correcting' the gene pool, maybe the next generation of males would have a much better time in the dating scene. But no, hypergamy has only gotten more extreme with each new generation. It's because the genetic trash that most of the foids are by their own standards are allowed to reproduce and birth men who they'd reject themselves. Eugenics preachers are hypocrites themselves for this attitude who probably secretly have a cuck-humiliation fetish.
Wait a minute, in what point did i said that foids would be spared? I dont get it. But i do see your point, the biggest enclave to genetic betterment right now is undeserving foids fucking up the gene pool by spreading their god awful genes around. I like to think men in general someday would get a grip and stop fucking decrepit foids and find a way to share around to good ones.

"Our civilization will sink to a state like that which is found among the bees, ants and other insects--a state wherein the male is ruthlessly killed off. In this matriarchal empire which will be established the female rules. As the female predominates, the males are at her mercy. The male is considered important only as a factor in the general scheme of the continuity of life."

"The acquisition of new fields of endeavor by women, their gradual usurpation of leadership, will dull and finally dissipate feminine sensibilities, will choke the maternal instinct, so that marriage and motherhood may become abhorrent and human civilization draw closer and closer to the perfect civilization of the bee."

In the same interview, he again predicted that feminism would eventually lead to female dominance: "This struggle of the human female toward sex equality will end in a new sex order, with the female as superior. The modern woman, who anticipates in merely superficial phenomena the advancement of her sex, is but a surface symptom of something deeper and more potent fermenting in the bosom of the race."

Last edited: