Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a list of Blackpill movies

c'mon you can't be a trucel without watching "niggerworld 3". tbh i liked the second season since more it had more character development and a more solid story but the visual in nigggerworld 3 are mindblowing and the end is just something else.
also u might really like watching "KillDaFag:Curry Rampage" an inspiring movie to be witnessed. an experience only to be tried once in life.
I have tried to find this movie and cannot find it

Hollywood is for jews

Usually many nature documentaries are also very blackpilling. They show the true primal instinct of animals and often tell a lot about our own behavior as humans.

Bro how could you forget Falling Down

falling-down-cover.jpg
These are not black pill or incel movies

I think Rorschach in The Watchmen is an incel.

Lucas (1986). Nerdy, quiet kid befriends a Becky but gets friendzoned. Chad comes along and snags the Becky for himself and he can't accept the situation for what it is so he goes retard mode.

Lucas (1986). Nerdy, quiet kid befriends a Becky but gets friendzoned. Chad comes along and snags the Becky for himself and he can't accept the situation for what it is so he goes retard mode.
sounds good LOL

This is flowered up disny shit though its not brutal enough it does not capture our fucked up experiences, I would say and then I go" right now wich is also called "Triggered" on youtube is the best one hands down so far.

Guys I have no black pill movies to list besideds 'He was a quite man' please share with me all the blackpill movies out there that you all know of.

thanx
Lilya 4ever

Don't be gay, streaming sites are legit. If you're too much of a pussy for fmovies, use Goku.to
this is not about being a pussy, we are all pussys here that is why we are incels, enought of this stupid talk. I am not going to risk using an illegal platform to download movies.

Most of the movies you listed are about outcasts not about men that are hated due to their looks and its consequent weirdness. These are the only specifically incel movies

-Strozsek

-Vanilla Sky

-Nosferatu

-Elephant Man

-Frankenstein (the one with De Niro)

Most of the movies you listed are about outcasts not about men that are hated due to their looks and its consequent weirdness. These are the only specifically incel movies

-Strozsek

-Vanilla Sky

-Nosferatu

-Elephant Man

thanx will check them out

-Strozsek

-Vanilla Sky

-Nosferatu

-Elephant Man

by the way we are the outcasts.

Anything with timmy callame or however you spell that name

-Strozsek

-Vanilla Sky

-Nosferatu

-Elephant Man

Vanilla Sky is not an incel movie, however I can relate to Nosferatu really much, also Elephant man and Frankenstein.

Vanilla Sky is not an incel movie, however I can relate to Nosferatu really much, also Elephant man and Frankenstein.
How not? He goes from 8 to literally 0/10? It makes you see how people treat him now with utter disgust and avoidance.

This is not an Incel black pill movie, this is about a girl are you insane?
Yeah you are right my bad, on my defense there is a kid who is there for her for the entire movie but she never pays attention to him so she kan suk kok. The movie is also very kino

Most of the movies listed in this thread aren’t about incels or inceldom

yes it is clearly you have not watched them
I have seen the more notable ones. Taxi Driver, for instance, cannot be considered an incel film, since the MC is portrayed by a then chadlite and is able to secure a date with stacy on his first try

I didn't say that ALL movies listed aren’t blackpilled or worth watching from an incel perspective. My point was that some of the movies mentioned, like Taxi Driver, aren’t about incels
for godness sakes man I said incel THEMED not about incels. Stop being a fucking normie and arguing like one. no bloody film on this planet is about incels. That would be a wish come true.

Right Guys Update so far:
Irreversible
Asylum
Cuck
He was a quite man

Guys I have no black pill movies to list besideds 'He was a quite man' please share with me all the blackpill movies out there that you all know of.

thanx

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDTg62vsV4U&t=4s

This film is very black-pilled if you can understand it. Watched it a few months ago and it's still on my mind. It's weird af and explains nothing. The dialogue is a bit high-brow so will piss off some.

There are very few black-pilled black films because almost all male characters in films get girls. Even when the character is supposed to be a giga-loser. It's why Joker was so unique and got under peoples' skin, and was dubbed an "incel" movie.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDTg62vsV4U&t=4s

This film is very black-pilled if you can understand it. Watched it a few months ago and it's still on my mind. It's weird af and explains nothing. The dialogue is a bit high-brow so will piss off some.

There are very few black-pilled black films because almost all male characters in films get girls. Even when the character is supposed to be a giga-loser. It's why Joker was so unique and got under peoples' skin, and was dubbed an "incel" movie.

I have seen this I did not like but thanx for the share

Mean Creek looks good
have watch mean Creek not an incel movie but a black pill movie as the girl sticks up for the fat bully in it and feels sorry for him more than her boyfriend.