Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A lil short story i wanna share with you boyos

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
I was at my cousins place my dad took me there and i was playing games as usual but in the other room were my mother my aunt their husbands and my grandfather . And they pissed off my grandfather and he straight up said a woman is used for fucking only. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and my aunt and mother immiedtly went damage control mode started yelling while i was laughing along with my grandfather :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I was at my cousins place my dad took me there and i was playing games as usual but in the other room were my mother my aunt their husbands and my grandfather . And they pissed off my grandfather and he straight up said a woman is used for fucking only. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: and my aunt and mother immiedtly went damage control mode started yelling while i was laughing along with my grandfather :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Based Boomer Cel

Based Boomer Cel
he isn't an incel though he is a chad and its and my father is a chadlite but my mother fcked things up with her shitty genes and here i am :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

he isn't an incel though he is a chad and its and my father is a chadlite but my mother fcked things up with her shitty genes and here i am :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I similar to you

My Dad is a 6 foot Jawed Light Blue eyed

I wonder how many such obvious teachings have been lost over generations.

If only our generation was based enough

I wonder how many such obvious teachings have been lost over generations.
oh im lucky enough i spend a lot of time with him he has taught me a lot of based shit , there is another one of his saying's and it goes something like this a bitch has 2 mouths you can shut up one but you can't the other :lul::lul::lul:

Based grandfather

oh im lucky enough i spend a lot of time with him he has taught me a lot of based shit , there is another one of his saying's and it goes something like this a bitch has 2 mouths you can shut up one but you can't the other :lul::lul::lul:
I don't get it :feels:

Thanks for sharing, it's funny.

as in the vagina will never be filled its an endless void

I think its actually the reverse, you can fill a womans cunt but you can't get her to stop nagging

as in the vagina will never be filled its an endless void
Why did God have to put the exhaust pipe so close to the intake.

I love my grandpa, one of the few based rightwing nonlibtard nonsnowflakes in our family. Always says it how it is, no sugar coating. Incredibly confident despite his height and below avg looks, but times were different back then.

I would've high-fived him.

mirin your grandpa. Wish I got to meet mine

I bet grandpa still has a higher t-level in his old age than 90% of "men" today.

I bet grandpa still has a higher t-level in his old age than 90% of "men" today.
well the good thing is that i inherited his high t through my father

Chad can get away with calling women cumdumpsters

Its the truth there whole biology is built around making and raising kids if humans reproduced asexually which body type would be more fit to handle the wilderness?