Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel a life fuel turned into a suifuel

DarkLion

DarkLion

Recruit
★★
Today in class a stacy talked to me in a friendly way. It was very brief but for me it meant the world, I was very happy and I was even starting to cope "maybe I'm not that subhuman after all... if a girl that looks like that isn't disgusted to talk to me and even acts nice for no reason..."

Two minutes later all those thoughts are crushed. A truecel (fat ugly southeast asian manlet with some acne) comes over and starts talking to her, he is her gay friend. She acts super nice to him and he behaves like the cringiest stereotypical faggot. Of course she was being nice to him and to me... we're not options in her eyes anyways. For her, talking to us is like interacting with a different species, there's 0 chance of reproduction whatsoever so her natural defence against poor mating options isn't even activated. If I was a little better looking she would probably treat me worse because in her mind she would see me as a shitty mating option, but Im not even there yet. In her mind I'm like an ugly dog, why bully the ugly little creature?

I wonder if that gay trucel became gay as a coping mechanism since he would never be able to get anything or if he was born that way :feelshehe:

why don't you chat with her more and see? If she is not your friend, and is talking to you, maybe their is potential?

I get that some turn into submissive faggots when a whore speaks to them, but you gotta realize she wouldn't speak to you if she didn't have something to gain from it.

over for normalfaggot soy eater asians

Today in class a stacy talked to me in a friendly way. It was very brief but for me it meant the world, I was very happy and I was even starting to cope "maybe I'm not that subhuman after all...

And another man who becomes bluepilled within a second when some female is talking to him. Seriously, why?

you gotta realize she wouldn't speak to you if she didn't have something to gain from it.
She just wanted attention obviously. That's why women hang with fags.

Gays aren’t born gay.

we are seen as neither a dating option or a threat

Today in class a stacy talked to me in a friendly way. It was very brief but for me it meant the world, I was very happy and I was even starting to cope "maybe I'm not that subhuman after all... if a girl that looks like that isn't disgusted to talk to me and even acts nice for no reason..."
if you've read books from long before internet, this is how women would write. even smartest sign of interest from a male would light her heart.

now? gg wp lol

All exits to freedom are blocked -- an incel is a life sentence.

That's exactly my situation. The few women who have ever been friendly with me either treat me like I'm gay or they're super friendly with everyone anyway.

I'm not even expecting sex (like IT likes to say about us), I'd just want to see one, just one girl for once in my life giving me signs of interest. Even if it leads to nowhere it would mean a lot to me. But, despite all my gymceling, looksmaxxing, stemceling and everything i'll never have that happen even once.

soyboys will keep talking that its truth but its bullshit actually

Yep, they turn gay through being molested or they stoop so slow for degeneracy. There’s no in between - it’s either some blonde ripped chadlite or some ugly or fat loser with purple hair :feelskek: