Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A letter to noodlewhores: Please stop calling yourself “Asians,” instead identify as “noodlewhores.”

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
Dear noodlewhores,

I know it’s very tempting to identify as “Asian” women because you want those sweet victim points from the recent black attacks on Asians, but if you’ve fucked a white guy, you’re a traitor and no longer part of the group. It’s ridiculous to show up at those anti-Asian violence rallies with your white husband (or “hubby” as you call him) or boyfriend and act like you’ve been personally victimized by attacks on elderly Asian men. When in fact you victimize Asian men by insulting them publicly on social media for their small dicks, blame them for the patriarchy, and how you wouldn’t fuck someone who looks like your brother. I wouldn’t fuck you either you miscegenistic whore. Stop assuming I’m attracted to you. If I put on a wig, I’d make a better looking woman than you, you flat-faced pancaked mongoloid piece of shit. And even if you’ve been assaulted, it’s your own fault for betraying your race. God has sent his black servants to punish you for your affront.

A lot of you really lean into your “Asianness” and parade around the culture as if it’s your own, holding flags that say “Love us like you love our food.” You also post pics in kimonos and hanboks and make shitty videos about making origami cranes and cooking Westernized versions of Asian food. But at the same time, in your sexual lives, you are the very white supremecists who you blame for these Asian attacks. You dye your hair weird unnatural colors and get plastic surgery on your monolids and do your makeup so you appear white. You want the exotic advantage of Asian culture as well as the perceived (by you) superiority of white genes. You also want so badly to be white so you can hate Asian men with full force without appearing to be self-hating. But remember, it’s actually blacks who hate and attack Asians, not whites. So you might as well consider yourself black instead of white by your own logic.

You don’t even eat Asian food, you lying cunts. Your diet consists mostly of white cum, kale, arugula, couscous, avgolemono, avocado toast, and whatever gay faggot food is in vogue at the time. Once in a blue moon you eat a California roll, thinking it’s real sushi and you’ve never been to an Asian country because there’s not enough white boys there for you to fuck. So shut the fuck up about being Asian.

You have my permission to not be Asian. Instead, you are noodlewhores who deserve everything that is done to actual noodles, like being cut into thin strips and cooked in a warm broth.

What authority do I have to say this? Probably none, but every Asian man is thinking this, not only me. This includes the presidents of China, Japan, and Korea. They just can’t say it publicly because there are too many noodlewhores who have the right to vote in those countries. Your ancestors are very disappointed in you and also fuck you and burn in the seventh sphere of hell.

*Giggles in anime* I identify as whatever whitu manu says i am.

Excusu me *Slurps on nearest white cock

Miscegenation should be illegal. Period. All those racmixing whores, Asian or otherwise, should be sent to a HIV infested shithole in Africa to mix with some low IQ individuals and die of HIV (along with their mutt kids) later.

Damn, as an EastAsianCel (not ABCcel), I'm feeling this. I get the gist. ABC culture has become degen.

also, this doesn't apply to SEA foids, who are Mexicans, not noodles.

I feel awful for the poor Asian elders who got assaulted by the niggers, 1 of them even died

Asian women reject their own race and wish they were white, talk about self hatred.

Then European women who are with Arabs, Africans are no longer European.

I've been told here many times that those European women aren't our European men's women; there's a big double standard here. Asian women should belong to Asian men is the majority opinion, but europussies for everyone.

Noodlewhores and asian males live in two different worlds. It's fucking laughable that noodlewhores try to cash in on their ethnicity when all they do is slurp starbucks, party and ride chad dick on the weekends and wish genocide on ricecels.

It's also laughable that American soyciety is so braindead they group all asians together. It's like grouping all European countries together, or all African countries together (which the British Empire did and led to tribal wars and massacres). Japanese people have a long history of bad blood with Koreans and vice versa. China hates every other asian country and wishes to fuck them all over and so on. I guess niggers are too dumb and think some random Korean old fart minding his own business is the retard that engineered the COVID shit in some remote location in China. Might as well assume every black guy is the guy that fucked a monkey that caused AIDS pandemic as well. Fucking idiots.

Last edited:
blackpilled again

This feels like a copypasta
Regardless, it's based

Really all this fake virtue signaling movement just benefits noodlewhores who cash in for social media points. They couldnt care less about the millions of ricecels who commit suicide every year because no one cares about them. :feelscry: One dumbass chimping out on a elderly couple though.. Now we need to start this twitter movement!!!!!

i copied it from my mind and pasted it onto the screen.
Hehe

But I wasn't trying to be rude I actually read your post and completely agree with you

Fucking noodlewhores say shit like #stopasianhate #proudtobeasian while they try to look and act as white as possible and are actively genociding asians by only having children with whites

Fuck these noodlewhores, saying they're proud of their heritage when all they do is slurp starbucks coffee, print trashy tattoos on their bodies and act like a bimbo instathot while their parents look in disgust.. All they can think about is chadlite cock and their own ego. Women are a completely different species. The most privileged pieces of shits on the planet.

Acknowledging the real problem of ricecels suffering would mean acknowledging inceldom in general and that's a no-no in soyciety. Gotta pretend women and men experience the same thing!!!

hilarious post

i can't agree with the overall ethnonationalism but i love the vivid language

hilarious post

Aren't you a ricecel? It's not ethnonationalism, it's calling out noodlewhores for being fake as shit.

I feel awful for the poor Asian elders who got assaulted by the niggers, 1 of them even died
Thanks bro! I'll be up on the roof (shooting niggers! - i mean... Defending my store!!!) as soom as the cast comes OFF!

Aren't you a ricecel? It's not ethnonationalism, it's calling out noodlewhores for being fake as shit.
Yes, that is based, but I don't in fact think there is anything inherently wrong with miscegenation.

This is a whole new level of basedness. It roused me and I am not even a ricecel. Noodlewhores are the worst of all foids.

Miscegenation should be illegal. Period. All those racmixing whores, Asian or otherwise, should be sent to a HIV infested shithole in Africa to mix with some low IQ individuals and die of HIV (along with their mutt kids) later.
Thoroughly agreed

These aren’t even that good.
it's not real sushi. it has no raw fish in it.
noodlewhores are co-opting Asian culture for their own benefit. did you not get that part?

Last edited:
This is a whole new level of basedness. It roused me and I am not even a ricecel. Noodlewhores are the worst of all foids.
Its a toss up between them and sheboons for the title

A really good post.

I believe most victims or racial attacks are men anyways? Like I don't imagine many blacks going around sucker punching white or asian women. The same way white racists are unlikely to punch women of different races.

Racism is mostly about tribalism so the idea is to destroy males from another tribe then in most cases enslave their women.

I just want a noodle gf bro :feelsbadman:
i want a korean gf, not a noodle.
once a asian foid fucks a white man (or any other race than her own), she becomes a "noodlewhore" and not an asian.
she loses the right to claim solidarity with asians.

Last edited:
Your diet consists mostly of white cum, kale, arugula, couscous, avgolemono, avocado toast, and whatever gay faggot food is in vogue at the time. Once in a blue moon you eat a California roll, thinking it’s real sushi and you’ve never been to an Asian country because there’s not enough white boys there for you to fuck. So shut the fuck up about being Asian.
Based as fuck.

every Asian man is thinking this, not only me.
There are still Asian simps. One only dreams of a day when every Asian man is as based as OP.

I believe most victims or racial attacks are men anyways? Like I don't imagine many blacks going around sucker punching white or asian women. The same way white racists are unlikely to punch women of different races.

Racism is mostly about tribalism so the idea is to destroy males from another tribe then in most cases enslave their women.
Most of the recent Asian victims of physical violence are, in fact, women. But who needs to punch Asian men when Asian women willingly enslave themselves to men of any other color?

Tera Based Post, You also Giga Mogs me with your command of words and structure of each sentence.:feelsaww:
Burn in hell you fucking filthy noodleholes noodlewhores noodletoilets. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
2c4
Ea7

Foids are the downfall of the asian race, just like with the white race

cope, whites cucked aisans. With their superior height, frame and penis size. Leaving aisan males with the scraps.

Virtue signalling is a foid trait.

Based. All noodlewhores who marry whites can no longer pull the “racist” cars because they’re racists themselves.

*Giggles in anime* I identify as whatever whitu manu says i am.

Excusu me *Slurps on nearest white cock
Damn, as an EastAsianCel (not ABCcel), I'm feeling this. I get the gist. ABC culture has become degen.
Asian women reject their own race and wish they were white, talk about self hatred.
Then European women who are with Arabs, Africans are no longer European.

I've been told here many times that those European women aren't our European men's women; there's a big double standard here. Asian women should belong to Asian men is the majority opinion, but europussies for everyone.
DidnI missed something? I only remember one whitecel who killed a few asian toilets in spa recently
Noodlewhores and asian males live in two different worlds. It's fucking laughable that noodlewhores try to cash in on their ethnicity when all they do is slurp starbucks, party and ride chad dick on the weekends and wish genocide on ricecels.

It's also laughable that American soyciety is so braindead they group all asians together. It's like grouping all European countries together, or all African countries together (which the British Empire did and led to tribal wars and massacres). Japanese people have a long history of bad blood with Koreans and vice versa. China hates every other asian country and wishes to fuck them all over and so on. I guess niggers are too dumb and think some random Korean old fart minding his own business is the retard that engineered the COVID shit in some remote location in China. Might as well assume every black guy is the guy that fucked a monkey that caused AIDS pandemic as well. Fucking idiots.
blackpilled again
This feels like a copypasta
Regardless, it's based
Agree but Asian women are good
they are good for whitecels, but thats as far as the extent of their usefulness goes
hilarious post

Thanks bro! I'll be up on the roof (shooting niggers! - i mean... Defending my store!!!) as soom as the cast comes OFF!
Thoroughly agreed
These aren’t even that good.
Its a toss up between them and sheboons for the title
A really good post.

I just want a noodle gf bro :feelsbadman:
Based as fuck.

There are still Asian simps. One only dreams of a day when every Asian man is as based as OP.

Most of the recent Asian victims of physical violence are, in fact, women. But who needs to punch Asian men when Asian women willingly enslave themselves to men of any other color?
Tera Based Post, You also Giga Mogs me with your command of words and structure of each sentence.:feelsaww:
Burn in hell you fucking filthy noodleholes noodlewhores noodletoilets. :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
View attachment 430555View attachment 430556

cope, whites cucked aisans. With their superior height, frame and penis size. Leaving aisan males with the scraps.
Yeah that was brutal to watch.
Virtue signalling is a foid trait.
Based. All noodlewhores who marry whites can no longer pull the “racist” cars because they’re racists themselves.
Mememonk  152189804 856926241754954 1530785996485342859 n

Only Turk Asians are based. Rest are gigacucks. Saw a vid if some Vietnamese whore who was impregnated by an American solider, gave birth to a green eyed child and the cuck Vietnamese dad raised his wife's half-white kif
Asian men don't go outside as much either

Stop spamming. I'm right anyways. This girl mogs 99 percent of Japanese women.

Even her brother is good looking

B39c026e7b10781d36fa2d84361ae95d

Last edited: