Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A lesson .co can learn in order to keep it alive and not make the same mistakes as 4chan

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★

>>Today under reddit chan, the memes aren't contextual, they are the culture itself. It's why you see a newfag defend cancer like pepe and wojack as 'chan culture'
And because the concept of a forced meme was lost and newfags just regurgitate what they see thinking they need to, to fit in. It creates even more cancer. Take the boomer forced meme. In golden age 4chan this would have been called out and mocked relentlessly. In reddit chan people started using it themselves and making content around it.
And it's only getting worse since as long as you force something long enough, newfags will start posting it as well.

I believe I can interpret this as memes are only good if they are either made, remolded, or accepted by a community. There's something special about being a contributing, banding together, having a strong group, deciding whether a meme is accepted. When a meme goes through this process, Its entirely flexible and contextual. It isn't soulless and isn't something you spam which gives weight to a meme and hence its considered funny. Its not just that feeling of belonging, but also standards. In order to keep content fresh, you have to gatekeep in order to not dilute the content being posted.

See example of this forced boomer meme.

But too bad normlafags hate being seen as being inferior so rather than being humble and lurking in order to learn about the community, they pose as "members" of the community, by regurgitating low quality shit, trying to feel elitist. Think of it like lying for the sake of lying because you don't know what the other person is talking about. Normalfags have to realize that there is always going to be someone who lurks more than you. There's always going to be someone who knows more than you. You can be the most obsessed when it comes to a community, but someone will always be more obsessed than you.

SO LURK MORE, REGARDLESS IF YOU ARE A GREYCEL, POSTMAXXER, OR JOIN DATE MOGGER.

I’ll try and lurk some more

fundamentally we will never go down the route of 4 chan(nel) since what ruined it was normalfags and women, both of which cannot access this site and are actively repulsed by it, compared to 4chan's edgy appeal

What killed 4chan was shit moderation combined with the 2016 elections. In addition:
fundamentally we will never go down the route of 4 chan(nel) since what ruined it was normalfags and women, both of which cannot access this site and are actively repulsed by it, compared to 4chan's edgy appeal
While we are considered "edgy", we are a kind of "edgy" that disgusts many normalfags. Normalfags can say shit like "yeah I browse 4chan" and unironically be seen as "edgy" (dark triadmaxxing). A normalfag can't say something like "yeah I browse incels.co". The reason why is obvious. While 4chan might be used for memes and shitposting, it doesn't label you a complete failure like posting here would. Substitute in "/r9k/" for 4chan and see how the normie reaction changes.

By keeping ourselves as a haven for sexually undesirable males, normalfags and foids alike will mostly avoid the place or make fun of it, preserving its culture. Now, there will be fakecels and LARPers that join solely to fuck with us, but these will be rare and hopefully moderation can get all of them.

Interesting shit ngl. Will keep a close eye to save this place

What killed 4chan was shit moderation combined with the 2016 elections. In addition:

While we are considered "edgy", we are a kind of "edgy" that disgusts many normalfags. Normalfags can say shit like "yeah I browse 4chan" and unironically be seen as "edgy" (dark triadmaxxing). A normalfag can't say something like "yeah I browse incels.co". The reason why is obvious. While 4chan might be used for memes and shitposting, it doesn't label you a complete failure like posting here would. Substitute in "/r9k/" for 4chan and see how the normie reaction changes.

By keeping ourselves as a haven for sexually undesirable males, normalfags and foids alike will mostly avoid the place or make fun of it, preserving its culture. Now, there will be fakecels and LARPers that join solely to fuck with us, but these will be rare and hopefully moderation can get all of them.
I consider myself a newfag when it comes to 4chan but what difference does it make when you could spam shit memes on 4chan in order to fit anyways but yeah thanks for adding on

I miss 2011 4chan so fucking much

I consider myself a newfag when it comes to 4chan but what difference does it make when you could spam shit memes on 4chan in order to fit anyways but yeah thanks for adding on
The spam issue is another thing that this forum has a leg up over 4chan and other annoymous boards. Your username is YOU. Your reputation and people's perception of you. Here you don't have the liberty of samefagging unless you have multiple alts, which is hard to do because an autistcel will pickup on the speech patterns.

The spam issue is another thing that this forum has a leg up over 4chan and other annoymous boards. Your username is YOU. Your reputation and people's perception of you. Here you don't have the liberty of samefagging
This is the reason why .co will always have a low member count because I guess we're like autists and normies don't really us like @Hombre and his thread.

But yeah normies live in an age where "being yourself" is celebrated and not separating the internet from reality. Ironically, when bluepillers tell us that .co is makes you a toxic person in real life, we try to not leak our blackpill beliefs in the real world because we know how the real world works.

But normies can't differentiate between real life and online. Thats the reason why they won't join .co.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back