Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "A large percentage of men are genetic garbage that should NEVER pass on their genes." straight from the horse's mouth

Except genetically garbage women teehee

That reads like something written by a guy from r/theredpill

Didn’t read would rather eat shit tbh.

Didn't read, but this applies to women ten times over. Every woman gets to pass on genes no matter how garbage, not the same for men at all.

They should keep our terminology out of their semen filled mouths.

Same percentage of women are genetic garbage.

"There is nothing wrong with women being hypergamous"
It's definitely wrong, it leads to the creation of incels among men. And then you have a large group of people who hates you and has nothing to lose. Foids never see the bigger picture.

Brutal shit man
We are destined to die alone

Giphy 8

It's not like these women are having any real amount of children anyway. All postindustrial countries are effectively infertile, and it's the criminal and impoverished elements (many of them immigrants) which are being relied upon to sustain the population. This could hardly be considered eugenic.

None of this shit would be an issue if women never got rights

Except genetically garbage women teehee
Women seem forget we are the same species and the trash genetics thing applies to them 100% as much as to men.

That being said, I demand my 5'6 brunette, green-eyed, tight-butt, Broad hip, slightly tanned virgin Stacy right fucking now.

None of this shit would be an issue if women never got rights
EXACTLY LMFAO. And who gave women rights?

Wasn't Gorillas or non whites thats for sure.

" I know that sounds harsh, but don't blame me, blame mother nature! In nature, only a small percentage of males get to pass on their genes. "

=> Women should bot have access to contraception. When they have sex they should get pregnant and if something goes wrong during delivery, they should die. I know that sounds harsh, but don't blame me, blame mother nature! In nature, women have no reliable contraception and death during childbirth is not rare.

That being said, I don't care about not having kids, AS LONG AS I'M NOT FORCED TO PAY FOR OTHERS'.

Didn't read, but this applies to women ten times over. Every woman gets to pass on genes no matter how garbage, not the same for men at all.

SHARIA NOW

SHARIA NOW

SHARIA NOW

whites and jews at it again
Cuck race and goblin race.
" I know that sounds harsh, but don't blame me, blame mother nature! In nature, only a small percentage of males get to pass on their genes. "

=> Women should bot have access to contraception. When they have sex they should get pregnant and if something goes wrong during delivery, they should die. I know that sounds harsh, but don't blame me, blame mother nature! In nature, women have no reliable contraception and death during childbirth is not rare.

That being said, I don't care about not having kids, AS LONG AS I'M NOT FORCED TO PAY FOR OTHERS'.

Women having contraception simply allows their whore tendencies to run wild

With that argument, a large percentage of foids should never pass on their genes too

Oh wait that's not the narrative they want to push, as if they care about equality at all, teehee

Yeah then ugly toilets Will marry and pass their low value Genetics to create more incels

"Muh kweens are entitled to Chad!!! But you're not entitled to sex you filthy inkwell!!!" :soy: :soy::soy: