Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A large dog is freedom

"that big black dog"
what the hell, who talks like that about their dog :feelskek:
she was probably thinking about her dog's "BBC" :feelsugh::lul:

she use the dog for protection at the middle of the day and then use it as a fuck toy at night, average life style of a white woman.
BBD is even more supreme than the BBC theory

caucusoid musings

What struck me the most about this post was the feminist horoscope-science. She refers to the dog as "she" for one thing. But dogpill aside, what really stood out to me was this:

I think he was drunk and I KNOW he had bad intentions

Yikes, let's unpack this:
I think he was drunk (quality with objective markers like slurring speech, drunk facial expression, walking unsteadily, smell of alcohol if he got close enough, by all means something you can have some degree of certainty about)

I KNOW he had bad intentions (quality that, based on the info given in this case, is completely internal to the other person and unknown to her, for example he was not described as brandishing a knife, speaking menacingly, or even as having a hostile facial expression).

So of the two ways she described this person:
- She thinks he was the knowable quality
- She knows he was the unknowable quality (the one she can only think he is but not know)

1.2 thousand heckin updoots for "me see man. Man bad."

Enjoy the larp.

Women who fuck dogs, should be hanged.