Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A Jewcel nuked the whole crypto space

• Thread starter geneticdisaster
  • Start date
geneticdisaster

geneticdisaster

Banned
-

A playbook jew nigger:
- claims to be an effective altruist, vegan, give money to the poor etc...
- meanwhile is steeling billions from the goyim
- when the gig is up he destroys everything he can and only leaves a bunch of cockroach pooh behind

I hate Jews so much

I got my dick cut as a baby because of the jew niggers.
I wish Hitler had won the war :feelscry:
I still don't get why cumskins defend these filthy fucking jews anyways I used to hate jews but now I don't. I started to hate cumskins for being the retarded dumbmuscle and fucking cuckolds of these rat-dwelling jews.

Last edited:
I still don't get why cumskins defend these filthy fucking jews anyways I used to hate jews but now I don't. I started to hate cumskins for being the retarded dumbmuscle and fucking cuckolds of these rat-dwelling jews.
As if ethnics aside from Iranians ever do anything against the Jews.

As if ethnics aside from Iranians ever do anything against the Jews.
cumskins GAVE these jews a stand. Cumskins themselves enabled degeneracy. At least ethnics aren't cucked maniacs who celebrate 11 year olds chopping off their dicks.

More billionaires should go nuclear on their respective domains. It would be a joy to watch all order in the world collapse.

cumskins GAVE these jews a stand. Cumskins themselves enabled degeneracy. At least ethnics aren't cucked maniacs who celebrate 11 year olds chopping off their dicks.
But there are ethnics and blacks in the West also turning their children into dickless freaks.

But there are ethnics and blacks in the West also turning their children into dickless freaks.
Nothing personal but trucels especially whitecels shouldnt give a shit about their own race. Their own race promoted that whore worshipping and faggotry shit. Jews are also as guilty as fuck. I'm more pissed off at why cumskins defend these disgusting rats who push these degenerate ideologies. I'm not gonna feel bad for anyone except whitecels and ethniccels.

Nothing personal but trucels especially whitecels shouldnt give a shit about their own race. Their own race promoted that whore worshipping and faggotry shit. Jews are also as guilty as fuck. I'm more pissed off at why cumskins defend these disgusting rats who push these degenerate ideologies. I'm not gonna feel bad for anyone except whitecels and ethniccels.
I also have problems with a lot of white people like Bill Gates and all these leftist Elites. But I think the biggest threats to humanity are the Jewish Elites and the millions of violent Blacks that are shipped in all countries with the excuse of "migration". I just feel safer in a majority white country.

I also have problems with a lot of white people like Bill Gates and all these leftist Elites. But I think the biggest threats to humanity are the Jewish Elites and the millions of violent Blacks that are shipped in all countries with the excuse of "migration". I just feel safer in a majority white country.
Niggers are disgusting as well but cumskins are guilty for tolerating them. Most niggers In saudi arabia are either laborers or shit cleaning janitors arabs dont cuck themselves and pay these niggers free money just for existing. I'm sure as fuck I would hate my own race and not defend it if they started cucking themselves and letting niggers live work-free.

Based, crypto is for cucks