Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A in my life 2 weeks ago

Aronian190

Aronian190

Banned
-
So I decided to document my thoughts two weeks ago in a social setting. This is what I wrote. Any advice? :"
This is very aweful. I want to quit. Why do I want to quit? Because I"m ecperiencing bloating. 5 times in less than 15 minutes.

Suppose I went through with this. What will happen? I will be laughed to scorn. I will be seen as a smelly loser.

I just want to leave. This hurts. Maybe suicide is the best option here. I have no prospects. No friends, no social life, no future. I'm tired of living. The feeling is very distressing"

I kept gassing in public. Decided to put my thoughts onto paper. Any advice for me? (The mental health system never helped anyone,trust me.)

Have you tried taking a shower and beeing urself

Ofcourse i take a shower. 2 times a day. OcD style with several different towels for several body parts. Makes no difference