Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A hypothetical

CursedVial

CursedVial

Greycel
What would any of you do if you had the opportunity to fuck a virgin girl? Albeit not your dream girl. For context, if a virgin girl was trying to lose her virginity due to social/peer pressure and you happened to be asked, would you accept?

Why wouldn't I accept? What kind of question is this?

Prob not. I can’t even imagine myself kissing a female, plus I don’t even know if I can have sex with my penis size.

Prob not. I can’t even imagine myself kissing a female, plus I don’t even know if I can have sex with my penis size.
A mentalcel then?

have to get to know her better first, but otherwise this is a pretty silly question

anyone not taking such an opportunity is an ABSOLUTE volcel

Why wouldn't I accept? What kind of question is this?
A question most incels surprisingly say no to. Most incels have such a deep rooted desire for this one specific dream girl that they refuse to accept anything less. Either that or they're pretty much just volcels that turn it down because "shes 100% not virgin" or "probably some fucking dirty stacy"

A question most incels surprisingly say no to. Most incels have such a deep rooted desire for this one specific dream girl that they refuse to accept anything less. Either that or they're pretty much just volcels that turn it down because "shes 100% not virgin" or "probably some fucking dirty stacy"

Site name should be changed to volcels.me tbh

All females are "dirty" anyway. "B-but this girl is d-different. She looked in my general direction!"

have to get to know her better first, but otherwise this is a pretty silly question

anyone not taking such an opportunity is an ABSOLUTE volcel
Not as stupid as you may think. A lot of incels are volcels who will absolutely REFUSE anything under this unattainable dream girl. I've found that the more bitter an incel becomes, the higher his standards are. It's like hes deified sex to the point of needing to be 100% how his wet dreams play out and it's strange to see someone like that, but most incels are just like this

Not as stupid as you may think. A lot of incels are volcels who will absolutely REFUSE anything under this unattainable dream girl. I've found that the more bitter an incel becomes, the higher his standards are. It's like hes deified sex to the point of needing to be 100% how his wet dreams play out and it's strange to see someone like that, but most incels are just like this

they are retarded volcels then lol. i'd be happy for weeks if a female even looked in my direction

I see this post in 2 lights and they both pretty bad
1. Low iq post, most users here would jump at the opportunity
2. Op is from cucktears (see how low his post count is) and swill spin the responses to this thread a damned if you dont damned if you do scenario- We say no we are virgins because it is our fault and we are basement dwelling neckbeards, but if we say yes we dont care about womens personality/getting to know them and are thirsty fucks

I'd be estatic at just the validation of being asked for sex.

I'd fuck her shit up.