Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A homeless bum can get a GF but I can’t

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
A homeless bum can get a GF but I can’t it’s such bullcrap there’s a homeless ethnic in my community dating a white woman he’s not a Chad either just be homeless theory ?

Dude if pussy is what you want and not a relationship then just go buy a hooker.

I want a GF
You won’t be able to keep up with her hectic lifestyle. Girls your age are in college so your best chance is a 25-30 year old woman and they are blown the fuck out.

Is this true or just one of your elaborate fantasies? Like me imagining that i can fuck an e-girl.

You won’t be able to keep up with her hectic lifestyle. Girls your age are in college so your best chance is a 25-30 year old woman and they are blown the fuck out.
To be honest I like 22-25 year olds more than girls my age

To be honest I like 22-25 year olds more than girls my age
We will never get a gf wageslaving (if we do it’s gonna be a mexican toilet or a sheboon) You’re gonna have to accept the fact.

A homeless bum can get a GF but I can’t it’s such bullcrap there’s a homeless ethnic in my community dating a white woman he’s not a Chad either just be homeless theory ?
Ask him how he made it he could give you better advice than we can

We will never get a gf wageslaving (if we do it’s gonna be a mexican toilet or a sheboon) You’re gonna have to accept the fact.
Fuck this shit then. I'll always feel like I've been scammed.

Does he looks good?

Dude if pussy is what you want and not a relationship then just go buy a hooker.
Better forget about sexo, why go to prostitutes, pay them for almost nothing - better buy something else, methinks

Sure why not
Since you're unbanned now i will finish the story. 10 years ago me and my buddy were still coping that we were in our prime so we chatted with some girls and he liked one outside from out of the town. Eventually i started chatting with her too, there were some odd signs like some form of ghosting but nothing big. Cluster B personality like most women these days. Anyway one day when she was drunk she picked up a homeless guy from the train station, leaving our dicks dry. She gave him a shelter fuck him etc. On of the most brutal pills since i put up with her shit and started to envision us in a relationship.

Since you're unbanned now i will finish the story. 10 years ago me and my buddy were still coping that we were in our prime so we chatted with some girls and he liked one outside from out of the town. Eventually i started chatting with her too, there were some odd signs like some form of ghosting but nothing big. Cluster B personality like most women these days. Anyway one day when she was drunk she picked up a homeless guy from the train station, leaving our dicks dry. She gave him a shelter fuck him etc. On of the most brutal pills since i put up with her shit and started to envision us in a relationship.
Let me guess it was Chad ?