Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel A hole easily makes 145K in Austin after years of being an alcoholic party slut

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9hvmPJByJy4

What enrages you the most about this scenario? For one thing, it kind of makes me a bit more accepting of e-thots, at least they pay the price for their high earnings with the shame of being an ethot, and having to deal with simps on a professional level daily. The fact that this hole can be a party whore (for Chads for free) for years, and then make as much as a dentist by unshameful means is even more enraging to me.

Last edited:
Wtf and she's average looking. Fuck man this kills my motivation

FEMOIDS.
CAN'T.
LOSE.

TUTORIAL MODE 101

Motivation killer

" at least they pay the price for their high earnings with the shame of being an ethot" giga cope

" at least they pay the price for their high earnings with the shame of being an ethot" giga cope
ehh you're probably right, they probably bask in the fame, they obviously love the attention, even though it's simp attention

Can someone explain exactly what she does? She uses social media to get sales?

Weimarica. Where a talentless sub 80 IQ with skank tattoos can literally do NOTHING and get paid 150k/year. Meanwhile STEMcels study for decades and lose their jobs to affirmative action foid and javascript curry hires.

having a vagina = free money
meanwhile I'm broke, in debt, and jobless because of how I was born

Just lol at being born with a penis in 2020 :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

FML i actually wanted to live in austin but i'd have to actually do a fuckton of physical work, the bitch just uses her pussy pass to earn as much as a young businessman :feelsclown:

FML i actually wanted to live in austin but i'd have to actually do a fuckton of physical work, the bitch just uses her pussy pass to earn as much as a young businessman :feelsclown:
Making 145K in Austin is an extra burn. You get the food of any big city with no taxes, and buy a CUSTOM BRAND NEW HOME for less than half you'd pay in coastal cities for a shithole.

Social media "Advisor" = $145,000/year
Construction worker = $30,000/year
Sweatshop labourer = $4,000/year
Sewer Cleaner in random third world country = $500/year

You gotta work hard to earn money though :soy: :soy: :soy:

No one commenting on the apparent dogpill yet?

Men are such cucks now. Once a roastie hits the wall, she should be dropped

No one commenting on the apparent dogpill yet?
Yeah, I was hoping someone else would chime in on the pure cringe of buying gucci and Supreme for A FUCKING DOG. That dog experienced more love in that one woman than 1 billion incels combined.

Shitty gross tats... I'm shocked.

Having a vagina is an endless stream of income. Seriously we should start advocating to tax vaginas. All women should pay their fair share to society, just giving back a little of their enormous privilege

So tired of this shit. Just be female has no equal. We have to bust our ass for decent pay while they get better wages with ease despite their degenerate backgrounds/history. Fuck this world.

Note to self.

AVOID GODADDY WEBSITE!

Note to self.

AVOID GODADDY WEBSITE!
They were pro-SOPA and every other rights-killing, pro-copyright, anti-freedom of choice Internet bill congress keeps trying to ram through into law. They care about money and sucking off the government, not you.

They were pro-SOPA and every other rights-killing, pro-copyright, anti-freedom of choice Internet bill congress keeps trying to ram through into law. They care about money and sucking off the government, not you.
You m m m mean... They are just like every other company in America?

You m m m mean... They are just like every other company in America?
Yes but much more blatant about it (imo)

Yes but much more blatant about it (imo)
I can't believe she makes that much % on a sale! Insane! As if there's no actual cost to the service and it all goes to that skank! Bizarre.

What an entitled cunt, she has 30k in student loans and the bitch wants the government to pay it off wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back