Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A high school story

CursedCel

CursedCel

sine
★★★★
Having a rough day,im flooded by memories.This is the second high school story im going to tell.
A landwhale once asked the chad of class to pick me up lift me in the air and throw me down for apparently no reason.The chad didnt do it but she was like'this will be tons of fun'.Also the same foid with her friends always were showing their hands next to mine and they were like.'You have so small hands we could break you'.
These things have been following me,and im wondering how should i react when i bump into them in the street.will they actually excpect me to greet them?

Most foids(especially fat ones) have vomitfuel large and fat hands. They have legit subhuman hands. You should inspect their hands and roast their hands.

Never leave your house and you’ll be fine

Just call them disgusting whales.

Never leave your house and you’ll be fine
This is sound and solid advice. Its why castles have been used throughout history.

You should confront them and be aggressive. Watch how they cower in fear.

Try to forget that shit. Play vidya or weed,alcohol,etc.

These things have been following me,and im wondering how should i react when i bump into them in the street.will they actually excpect me to greet them?

You know exactly what you gotta do, so if bump into those creatures again, act. Ragefuel tbh.

Kill them in the most brutal way.

Having a rough day,im flooded by memories.This is the second high school story im going to tell.
A landwhale once asked the chad of class to pick me up lift me in the air and throw me down for apparently no reason.The chad didnt do it but she was like'this will be tons of fun'.Also the same foid with her friends always were showing their hands next to mine and they were like.'You have so small hands we could break you'.
Give them headbutts, nothing but headbutts. Aim for the bridge of the nose.