Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A high school foid who bullied me relentlessly died

I

imanuglysob

Major
★★★
Adding more to the lifefuel is that she died just a few days before she was to get married, her wedding day was her funeral.

Looking at her social media, she remained a whore. She was engaged to be married but of course had chad's kid before marriage. Below is one of this whore's very last pictures taken before dying (what kind of mother is taking pictures like this?)

290632748 786051262598429 7448944589134197909 n

Anyways, im gonna pour myself a drink and celebrate this dead cunt. Rest in piss.

would absolutely, i wonder if she's still warm

with lad dicks implanted in her cunt, the whore was gone

how did she die?

Adding more to the lifefuel is that she died just a few days before she was to get married, her wedding day was her funeral.

Looking at her social media, she remained a whore. She was engaged to be married but of course had chad's kid before marriage. Below is one of this whore's very last pictures taken before dying (what kind of mother is taking pictures like this?)

Anyways, im gonna pour myself a drink and celebrate this dead cunt. Rest in piss.
How old was she? How did she die?

She slutted it out, has a tattoo, has a child with a Chad, and then dies before her wedding to what is likely a betabuxx who while not Chad is probably a High-Tier Normie.

The Betabuxx Cuck must be crying like a simp over his dead slut.

peaky blinders GIF

May she rot in hell for eternity

How old was she? How did she die?

She slutted it out, has a tattoo, has a child with a Chad, and then dies before her wedding to what is likely a betabuxx who while not Chad is probably a High-Tier Normie.

The Betabuxx Cuck must be crying like a simp over his dead slut.

27, im not sure what she died of, sounds like some sudden medical emergency.

This is the spiritual intervention of Saint Elliot

Whats up with Whores dying young? (Besides STDs from all the random guys)
linda blair regan GIF

Good riddance

Rest in piss whore

Send the obituary

Last edited:
I hope those two bitches I had crushes in middle school kick the bucket too

I hope those two bitches I had crushes in middle school kick the bucket too
The same should happen with a whore who was laughing at me when i was returning back from school

Go to her burial and start blasting loud music there.

Another Bitch Foid Gone Win win

Reading this actually made me so happy ngl

Go to her grave and defecate on it

Ultimate Schadenfreud award!!

I hope that in the last seconds of her life she suffered a lot of pain and despair, and I hope that she felt the anguish of dying and never seeing her children or getting married
After everything she did to you, rest in piss

She is so flat, which chad would fuck that shit?

Go to her burial and start blasting loud music there.
Based, but doing a sick burnout in the parking lot while revving a muscle car is a good idea too

Nothing of value was lost

Based, but doing a sick burnout in the parking lot while revving a muscle car is a good idea too
Placing some photos of her being a whore next to the grave would be another nice idea.

Some betabuxx was seriously going to raise her child? NIGGA, WHAT IS THIS BOOF TRIPPIN' ON?!

If my opps die, I'm literally going to find their grave and piss on it or throw a cup of piss on it

Placing some photos of her being a whore next to the grave would be another nice idea.
Genius level idea. Does no harm or damage to anything, and simply exposes the truth.

27, im not sure what she died of, sounds like some sudden medical emergency.
probably internal damage from taking chads cock too deep. Or maybe an infection from her intestines ripping when chad raped her asshole

Nothing of value was lost