Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A high IQ summary about all Blackpill forums on the internet from my personal experience. (Looksmaxx.org, Neets.net, Blackpill.club etc)

Dodger

Dodger

Incelologist
-
My personal views,

Incels.is:
The amount of toddlers joining this forum is increasing in a massive level. I have read threads from fucking 14 year olds here. They think they could join here as an ‘incel’ just because they couldn’t get a Emma Watson tier at 14 JFL. They are a massive insult to us. I‘d say Incels.is forum is more about venting rather than actually sharing the blackpills. People over here are way more Retardmaxxed than any other place I had ever seen. But still, there are a very few trucel quality posters here who make the forum worth its time. I’d rather consider it as more entertaining quirky venting forum than sharing the Blackpills. And yes, this is probably that one forum where there are some heavy addicted active users too. The main problem is the forum does have a massive hate media than anything else. There has been documentaries (german) made about it and subreddits like r/inceltears which is mostly just targeted on this one particular forum.

I . net
Just like Incels.is tbh but id say people here are way more respected than incels.is, mainly due to the fact that they have better high quality threads and have a good knowledge of the Blackpill. Forum isn’t as popular as incels.is but it is still neat. This might be suifuel for some trucels because this forum isn’t strictly Blackpill as there are. Redpillers and Bluepillers too. Also this incel forum is gay friendly.

Neets.net
This forum is dead. You could barely find one good quality post in days. And the amount of active posters here very low compared to any other forums (despite the forum is for NEETS, the irony JFL)
I wouldn’t really recommend you to join it unless you are truly NEET and need some advice from other users. Other than that, this forum is somewhat silent.

Looksmaxx.org
It’s literally Chad.org. What can I say? A truly brutal forum for incels. Normies, Volcels, chads and incels are accepted here. The amount of retards here isn’t any less from Incels.is but especially the section ‘rate me’ is somewhat brutal. They consider David Gandy as the epitome of male beauty and they do have some great Blackpilled relationship advisors. Incels lurking here isn’t uncommon and are usually considered as Inferior here. I’d say this is the best forum for normies with gfs who are tryna looksmaxx.

Blackpill.club:
This forum hates Incels.is. They advocate Blackpillosophy, isn’t gay friendly and isn’t for women too. Just like us. There are probably 15 active posters tho. Forum is decent in many aspects. Isn’t heavily targeted like us. They let almost anyone in without any explanations or descriptions unlike .org and .is. This forum does have an high quality thread section where you can find enough of Blackpill

nsu.su:
Non cucks united. You may have past sexual experiences and it doesn’t matter here. Forum is almost dead. (over)

Basedhaven . link:
A forum with only 120 members in it and the posts aren’t publicly visible unlike .is and .org.

These are my personal views of these Blackpill forums. Opinions (just like an asshole) might differ from person to person.

Last edited:
Did you go to these forums when your account @mogger got banned, and you couldn't register again because registration was closed? @PLA1092

Did you go to these forums when your account @mogger got banned, and you couldn't register again because registration was closed? @PLA1092
He was already on Looksmax prior to that; remember when he faked a post where he made an account on Looksmax and called himself one of the only good users on .is? :feelshaha:

Though I'm surprised he doesn't have the intellect to make his alt a tad less obvious. :smonk:

He was already on Looksmax prior to that; remember when he faked a post where he made an account on Looksmax and called himself one of the only good users on .is? :feelshaha:

Though I'm surprised he doesn't have the intellect to make his alt a tad less obvious. :smonk:
He got banned now

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

Looksmax is a better forum for most people here