Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A high iq solution to inceldom on a hentai video

• Thread starter Deleted member 27159
  • Start date
Deleted member 27159

Deleted member 27159

Proud advocate of räpe, incest, and pedophilia
-
So I just watched the first episode of a hentai series called dropout. In that series people refused to work and stayed as NEETs and weren’t motivated enough. The government then passed a new act which gave them foids that would have sex with them if they were able to have good grades.

If this was implemented irl, this could be a pretty good solution to inceldom. It’s a win win situation. Incels like us will be happy because we have foids provided by the government to have sex with and we would be willing to put more effort in school and get jobs.

But there were a couple issues I had with the way things went. The first issue I had was that they were all fucking in the same room. That’s pretty gay because you will literally be fucking some foid but in front of other guys while they are doing it too. I personally wouldn’t feel very comfortable in that situation and won’t have as good of a time.

Another issue was that everyone knew which foid was assigned to you. This is a major problem since all it will do is cause hatred between people since they will see someone else fucking a stacy while they were only assigned to a becky. The assignment of the foids should have been done in secret and you should only tell which foid was assigned to you by your own accord.

This then brings up my third grievance. The foids should have a similar smv with each other. It’s not fair that someone could be assigned a stacy while someone else is assigned a becky. I do understand that it might have had to do with grades in the hentai but it will be unfair since all incels are entitled to have sex with a reasonably high smv foid for all the struggles they faced in life.

Overall, the new act passed by the government was fundementally good but just had some issues which should have been fixed. If those issues I brought up above were fixed then it would be a pretty decent solution or atleast compromise to inceldom. It will end up benefitting both parties. And the thing is that the foids enjoyed it as well so cucks/feminists wouldn’t care either but I am pretty sure it was for the sake of the hentai. Too bad the government is too gay and retarded to figure this out.

What was the show's name and what episode was it?

Thats interesting, i dont really watch normal-fuck hentai but might try this.

Wouldnt it be easier to just wealthmaxx and fuck good looking hooker foids?

Japan leading the way again.

Kamala Harris said she was in favor of legalizing prostitution...

Aside from that, what would you do irl to solve the problem of women not wanting to do that (aside from forcing them)? What would be the incentive for them? Money?

I also find ok to for those women to have different SMVs as long the hottest ones are rewarded to the ones that get the best grades, so not only they have the motivation to study, but for being the best they can.
Well in the video the foids volunteered but it might have just been for the sake of the video. I’m pretty sure the government will pay the foids behind the scenes. I personally don’t have a problem with forcing them since they don’t get to have a say but nobody would agree since they are all cucked faggots. I would probably be jealous if someone else had a better looking foid tho.

Dropout is based
i prefered the doujin over the anime tho

I watched that before.

Or you know? Just enforce traditional monogamous marriage. The only real life working system that ensured ugly men getting sex with very positive results

I'm not a volcel but I would refuse a government assigned wife unless she was a virgin and had genes that would mix well with mine.

Or you know? Just enforce traditional monogamous marriage. The only real life working system that ensured ugly men getting sex with very positive results
Pretty much no need to be radical

I watched that before.
Nice
The system I mentioned would be a good compromise. Everyone would be happy.
I'm not a volcel but I would refuse a government assigned wife unless she was a virgin and had genes that would mix well with mine.
Why? I understand the virgin part but why do you care about “genes that would mix well with mine”?

Nice

The system I mentioned would be a good compromise. Everyone would be happy.

Why? I understand the virgin part but why do you care about “genes that would mix well with mine”?
Because I don't want to create a subhuman that will suffer as much or more than me. I want my son to look like a surgerymaxxed version of me but better, so I need a genetic fit foid to counter my shitty face bones. Which means Native American and Central Asian foids might be on my radar.

Kamala Harris said she was in favor of legalizing prostitution...

Legalize or decriminalize? Because the latter means no enforcement against prostitutes, but Johns still get arrested, and is often advocated by feminist cunts.

Because I don't want to create a subhuman that will suffer as much or more than me. I want my son to look like a surgerymaxxed version of me but better, so I need a genetic fit foid to counter my shitty face bones. Which means Native American and Central Asian foids might be on my radar.
Well he won’t suffer under the new system. Everyone should be able to have sex regardless of their looks. Being ugly doesn’t have much physical drawbacks. It’s only because of this society that hates ugly men with a passion. If anything it’s the foids that are subhuman

you gotta lay off the pipe, or anime.

Well he won’t suffer under the new system. Everyone should be able to have sex regardless of their looks. Being ugly doesn’t have much physical drawbacks. It’s only because of this society that hates ugly men with a passion. If anything it’s the foids that are subhuman
I disagree, if being ugly was my only problem and I was a financially secure slayer with a virgin JB bride and a bunch of happy kids, I would ugly. Being ugly is just as much of a health problem, mental barrier, and constant discomfort/distraction/source of pain... any just society with a modern healthcare infrastructure should heal such individuals free of charge.

I wont settle for regular foids anymore. Now it's docile kitsune girl or nothing.

I disagree, if being ugly was my only problem and I was a financially secure slayer with a virgin JB bride and a bunch of happy kids, I would ugly. Being ugly is just as much of a health problem, mental barrier, and constant discomfort/distraction/source of pain... any just society with a modern healthcare infrastructure should heal such individuals free of charge.
I would prefer the way I look as long as I have a government issued virgin waifu. The only reason why being ugly is bad is because of the circumstances it causes. I would rather be a truecel billionaire than a homeless chad.

I would prefer the way I look as long as I have a government issued virgin waifu. The only reason why being ugly is bad is because of the circumstances it causes. I would rather be a truecel billionaire than a homeless chad.
For me, my looks cannot be separated from my identity. As long as my face is ugly, everything about me and my life is ugly. Nothing can feel right as a sub3 subhuman, looking like an inbred goblin is not much better than literally being an inbred goblin.

For me, my looks cannot be separated from my identity. As long as my face is ugly, everything about me and my life is ugly. Nothing can feel right as a sub3 subhuman, looking like an inbred goblin is not much better than literally being an inbred goblin.
I am sorry that you feel that way about yourself. I blame my inceldom on foids and society. It’s not my fault I am born with the way I look and looks shouldn’t even matter in the first place. For me I would be happy if I had a jb waifu or a harem of them regardless of how I look

I am sorry that you feel that way about yourself. I blame my inceldom on foids and society. It’s not my fault I am born with the way I look and looks shouldn’t even matter in the first place. For me I would be happy if I had a jb waifu or a harem of them regardless of how I look
The only thing I blame myself for is not roping yet. All the other blame is complicated yet accurately placed.