Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A heightpill in AI art page

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

His name's Air Bud, and he's shredding our defense
★★★★★
Disclaimer: I'm neither "tall" nor "short" so I've never really felt like the heightpill was my fight to fight. But a toilet posted this basic height pill in an AI "art" (I.e. meme) group and it was impossible to ignore:

Screenshot 20231214 064002 Lite

What interested me is that some of the responses from toilets were different than I expected. They seem to have moved on from straight denial and slut pride / yass kween SLAY!! to feeling some need to justify this behaviour with excuses. Naturally the excuses are that my actions and choices aren't really my fault, and in fact men are to blame for women discriminating against short men. Nevertheless, the excuses are couched in quite mainstream woke talking points. Like they know they're part of something that is indefensible in the body positive, sex positive, woke new world, so they need a woke reason why it's not really their fault.

Screenshot 20231214 062217 Lite

:foidSoy: The lizard part of my brain made me choose tall men! (But still, short guys should work on their personality to compensate.)

Screenshot 20231214 064141 Lite

:foidSoy: This is actually THE PATRIARCHY's fault! Damn you, patriarchy!

Screenshot 20231214 064216 Lite

:foidSoy: This is just diverting us from the REAL problem here: men! Short men just need to learn to stop being so fragile and misogynistic!

And some relatively low-effort virtue signalling:
Screenshot 20231214 064449 Lite

:foidSoy: Not me! I am pure and virtuous and I hate body shaming! Also, freedom Palestine!

But never fear, the classic memes are still here:

Screenshot 20231214 064249 Lite

:foidSoy: One of my boyfriends is only 5'6". It just so happens my other boyfriend is 6'5"! It has nothing to do with height sweaty! It's a total fluke that I know their exact heights!

Chud needed the thread to know that he is tall:
Screenshot 20231214 064511 Lite

Good for you, Chud! :feelsokman:

Surprisingly, there were a few based dudes in the thread and they didn't get instabanned:
Screenshot 20231214 064331 Lite

Screenshot 20231214 064709 Lite

Screenshot 20231214 064351 Lite

In conclusion:
Strange times. Woke excuses grounded in LGBTQII+ buzzwords and gender faggotry seem to be replacing straight whore pride. But even the new style seems to be still firmly grounded in assertions that men are the real problem, and that means rejecting shortcels and then laughing about it is perfectly understandable.

Last edited:
It's because enough of a stink has been made about heightism that now they can't ignore it.

But that "Blame the patriarchy" stuff is bullshit. Once again, it's never women's fault.

Disclaimer: I'm neither "tall" nor "short" so I've never really felt like the heightpill was my fight to fight. But a toilet posted this basic height pill in an AI "art" (I.e. meme) group and it was impossible to ignore:

View attachment 993020

What interested me is that some of the responses from toilets were different than I expected. They seem to have moved on from straight denial and slut pride / yass kween SLAY!! to feeling some need to justify this behaviour with excuses. Naturally the excuses are that my actions and choices aren't really my fault, and in fact men are to blame for women discriminating against short men. Nevertheless, the excuses are couched in quite mainstream woke talking points. Like they know they're part of something that is indefensible in the body positive, sex positive, woke new world, so they need a woke reason why it's not really their fault.

View attachment 993025
:foidSoy: The lizard part of my brain made me choose tall men! (But still, short guys should work on their personality to compensate.)

View attachment 993027

:foidSoy: This is actually THE PATRIARCHY's fault! Damn you, patriarchy!

View attachment 993039
:foidSoy: This is just diverting us from the REAL problem here: men! Short men just need to learn to stop being so fragile and misogynistic!

And some relatively low-effort virtue signalling:
View attachment 993083
:foidSoy: Not me! I am pure and virtuous and I hate body shaming! Also, freedom Palestine!

But never fear, the classic memes are still here:

View attachment 993046
:foidSoy: One of my boyfriends is only 5'6". It just so happens my other boyfriend is 6'5"! It has nothing to do with height sweaty! It's a total fluke that I know their exact heights!

Chud needed the thread to know that he is tall:
View attachment 993065
Good for you, Chud! :feelsokman:

Surprisingly, there were a few based dudes in the thread and they didn't get instabanned:
View attachment 993101

View attachment 993106

View attachment 993109

In conclusion:
Strange times. Woke excuses grounded in LGBTQII+ buzzwords and gender faggotry seem to be replacing straight whore pride. But even the new style seems to be still firmly grounded in assertions that men are the real problem, and that means rejecting shortcels and then laughing about it is perfectly understandable.
Mocking people for their height should justify self defense murder.

I feel like I read this at least once before

Disclaimer: I'm neither "tall" nor "short" so I've never really felt like the heightpill was my fight to fight.
Well, from a foid's POV, if you're not tall, you're short. Heightpill collects all under 6'. And lately it's been moving upwards.

As always, foids replies include shifting blame, victim blame, denial, gaslighting. All to avoid saying they're shallow. Why are they so attached to the myth that women are not shallow?

Also, JFL at that foid blaming patriarchy for this.

These responses are hilarious because they couldn't be further from the truth when they claim a small guy just needs to do X to get a girl. I just came home from the town which is close to where i live here in germoney and EVERY couple, without exception, that i saw was a giant tall guy with a massive frame build like a bouncer and a becky type of girl. And i saw plenty, everybody was out christmas shopping and shit.

I feel like I read this at least once before

???
I saw this go down on Facebook, I made this post about it. You definitely didn't read about it from me before...

Fucking hell. I hate the "but your weight :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:" coping niggers.

It's because enough of a stink has been made about heightism that now they can't ignore it.

But that "Blame the patriarchy" stuff is bullshit. Once again, it's never women's fault.

Heightism doesn't exist you retarded incel virgins

"It's all in your mind" was the number 1 excuse now it is not used anymore

They should be doxxed and raped by ethnic manlets

foids dont even laugh at you if you're short. they just avoid you out of disgust