Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A guy with my personality took my last hopes virginity

majorloss

majorloss

Recruit
★★
I haven’t been on this site much because I was actually feeling really hopeful for the past few months. I met this girl in one of my uni classes and I had so much hope about her. It’s not like much happened, besides a few discussions and a one time thing where she stood up for me… but nonetheless she’s a small, shy, blonde girl whose into anime and just has this sweet personality. What happened was a guy in the class called me a virgin, and she (who barely ever talks) messaged in the chat and said that there’s nothing wrong with being a virgin and that she’s a virgin too because it’s okay if you haven’t met the right one. The whole experience left me thinking about her a lot, and I even messaged her asking about anime and we talked back and forth. I thanked her for standing up for me (it was humiliating and I froze up and she actually shut the normie up because let’s face it - she’s a cute girl). Anyways, weeks passed and in group discussions we ended up in the same group a few times and I was really starting to fall for her. I ended up following her social media and she followed me back - a HUGE first for me! Awhile later I noticed a guy showing up in her posts, way taller than her, and older looking (she’s 22 and so am I). At first I thought he was her dad! Anyways I made a joke over messenger one day (we would jokingly call eachother virgins and stuff because we sort of bonded over it I guess) and she then proceeds to excitedly tell me that she lost her virginity after dating this guy for a few weeks. She even dug the knife in more by telling me she’s never met anyone like him, that he likes the same anime and video games as her, that he’s not like other guys. Meanwhile we’d talked about her likes and how I shared the same ones MONTHS before. All I can think is if I didn’t look like me I could’ve been the one to take her virginity it’s breaking me down inside. How on earth is this fair? To make things worse, I found out he dropped out of highschool, meanwhile I’m in college with her. She also said something about him being really experienced… so while her and I could’ve lost our virginities together in a meaningful way like how I imagined she’s been showing up to online class with bruises all over her neck and doesn’t really talk to me anymore. I’m fucking destroyed over this… so I’m back, and I think this is the last straw I needed to realize there’s truly nothing I can do. I’ll lose every time.

Brutal story brocel. Same interests and hobbies doesn't matter if you are non-chad.

ragefuel and suifuel in one post, this is brutal tho brodie

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 01 58 00

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 01 56 33

Screenshot from 2022 01 28 01 56 15

I'll be here, single, in February. (20K+ Yahoo/Yahoo Answers combined)

Last edited:
>20+
>female
>virgin

pick one

Brutal as FUCK

K7zp7piocmi31

tell me you blocked her.

Holy shit man I'm sorry. Stay strong

Lol this guy really look old enough to be her dad? And showing up with bruises? Sounds like a larp tbh :feelswhere:

That's rough man. Sorry that happened OP. Wish I could say something that helps but I've been in a similar situation and I don't think anything helps except maybe the passage of time.

Honestly makes me a bit depressed hearing a story like this since it hits close to home. Hopefully you'll find someone else to help you forget about her. That's what I tried to do and it was a nice cope even if I failed in the end

God reading this made me frustrated. Why can’t we ever catch a break from chads ruining everything [UWSL] :feelsrope:she sounded really nice too[/UWSL]

That's rough man. Sorry that happened OP. Wish I could say something that helps but I've been in a similar situation and I don't think anything helps except maybe the passage of time.

Honestly makes me a bit depressed hearing a story like this since it hits close to home. Hopefully you'll find someone else to help you forget about her. That's what I tried to do and it was a nice cope even if I failed in the end
Thanks, in a way it helps to know I’m not alone and others go through it. Honestly I feel like such a failure because I can’t even think about anyone else. It’s like my brain keeps on picturing how things could’ve played out I guess. The worst part is I stalked the guy and he doesn’t even seem like a chad, he seems like a nice based guy from his posts. I wish I could hate them both but I don’t. I wouldn’t want me either so I get it.

Brutal story if true. Guys get friendzoned, and being hungry of female companionship makes you hopeful that something will happen. Women dont want the male version of themselves, they want the Superman.

God reading this made me frustrated. Why can’t we ever catch a break from chads ruining everything [UWSL]:feelsrope:she sounded really nice too[/UWSL]

first girl who treated me like a human, even a friend. And really sweet, innocent, even funny. Now she’s different though. Sad thing is she seems happier.
Brutal story if true. Guys get friendzoned, and being hungry of female companionship makes you hopeful that something will happen. Women dont want the male version of themselves, they want the Superman.
I guess so. What sucks is the guy who fucked her seems like me. Just bigger and an upgraded version lmao fuck my life

God reading this made me frustrated. Why can’t we ever catch a break from chads ruining everything [UWSL]:feelsrope:she sounded really nice too[/UWSL]

If you publicly denigrate foids for lusting after Chad, our lives will improve... (Foid Suicide)

Last edited:
This story makes me feel like I didn't blow any chances I had, cos those chances probably weren't even there tbh :feelsLSD:

Truthful statement. Our "chances" are always double-edged.

It doesn't get more brutal than this.

I haven’t been on this site much because I was actually feeling really hopeful for the past few months. I met this girl in one of my uni classes and I had so much hope about her. It’s not like much happened, besides a few discussions and a one time thing where she stood up for me… but nonetheless she’s a small, shy, blonde girl whose into anime and just has this sweet personality. What happened was a guy in the class called me a virgin, and she (who barely ever talks) messaged in the chat and said that there’s nothing wrong with being a virgin and that she’s a virgin too because it’s okay if you haven’t met the right one. The whole experience left me thinking about her a lot, and I even messaged her asking about anime and we talked back and forth. I thanked her for standing up for me (it was humiliating and I froze up and she actually shut the normie up because let’s face it - she’s a cute girl). Anyways, weeks passed and in group discussions we ended up in the same group a few times and I was really starting to fall for her. I ended up following her social media and she followed me back - a HUGE first for me! Awhile later I noticed a guy showing up in her posts, way taller than her, and older looking (she’s 22 and so am I). At first I thought he was her dad! Anyways I made a joke over messenger one day (we would jokingly call eachother virgins and stuff because we sort of bonded over it I guess) and she then proceeds to excitedly tell me that she lost her virginity after dating this guy for a few weeks. She even dug the knife in more by telling me she’s never met anyone like him, that he likes the same anime and video games as her, that he’s not like other guys. Meanwhile we’d talked about her likes and how I shared the same ones MONTHS before. All I can think is if I didn’t look like me I could’ve been the one to take her virginity it’s breaking me down inside. How on earth is this fair? To make things worse, I found out he dropped out of highschool, meanwhile I’m in college with her. She also said something about him being really experienced… so while her and I could’ve lost our virginities together in a meaningful way like how I imagined she’s been showing up to online class with bruises all over her neck and doesn’t really talk to me anymore. I’m fucking destroyed over this… so I’m back, and I think this is the last straw I needed to realize there’s truly nothing I can do. I’ll lose every time.
Can't tell if this is real or not, but if it is, holy fuck that's terrible anon. I'm so sorry. In a fair society, you would have been the one to take her virginity. I think we all know that this goes on - Chad pumps all the girls while we get none - but to have to see that up close and personal, fucking ouch bud. I don't really know how to console you that's inconsolable, I'm just sorry you had to go through that. :blackpill:
It never began for us. The worst part? That Chad probably doesn't even give a fuck about her. I fear something similar is/has happened with a girl I have been talking to.

wish OP would put in a couple paragraph breaks

Can't tell if this is real or not, but if it is, holy fuck that's terrible anon. I'm so sorry. In a fair society, you would have been the one to take her virginity. I think we all know that this goes on - Chad pumps all the girls while we get none - but to have to see that up close and personal, fucking ouch bud. I don't really know how to console you that's inconsolable, I'm just sorry you had to go through that. :blackpill:
It never began for us. The worst part? That Chad probably doesn't even give a fuck about her. I fear something similar is/has happened with a girl I have been talking to.
Thank you. I don’t know if you’re right but I hope not. I actually cope by thinking maybe he’s not a chad and is a nice normie. I don’t know.. I have to see her today in class and it’s just brutal
It doesn't get more brutal than this.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

she (who barely ever talks) messaged in the chat and said that there’s nothing wrong with being a virgin and that she’s a virgin too
This is where it ended. You made the mistake that camaderie leads to attraction, but in reality nothing could be farther from the truth. Women aren't attracted to men on the same level as them. By having the same problems as her, you're categorized as her peer, effectively another woman to her. In other words,
Women dont want the male version of themselves, they want the Superman.

When a woman steps in to help a man, it's guaranteed that she'll be repulsed by him at the sexual level.

fuck this gay earth. you got me cryin' over here. it's not fair, it should've been you

Wow. This is extremely brutal. I'm at loss for words. So sorry for your suffering and I hope you find some peace.

Wow bro , that is some bird box horror level shit.

As an Incel we must learn to lose all hope. We must get use to pain, embrace pain, dont run away from it.

fuck this gay earth. you got me cryin' over here. it's not fair, it should've been you
Wow. This is extremely brutal. I'm at loss for words. So sorry for your suffering and I hope you find some peace.

Again:

Screenshot from 2022 02 13 21 55 45

The oneitis toxin has ruined many of us.

Aspie John was a "promising young man" before oneitism and the racepill ruined his mind.

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 00 22 14

Screenshot from 2022 02 14 00 22 41

Too brutal to read. There is no happiness for ugly males :cryfeels:

There is no happiness for ugly males :cryfeels:

True happiness cannot be found by clinging to a foid for validation.

Take the C-Pill: Code

Incel = {["Happiness"]=0}

if(Incel.Happiness == 0)then

print("It is from within");

Incel.Happiness = 1;

end

Brutal, I have nothing else to say

Fuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I would be pissed off af and lost my last piece of hope in finding a gf.

Stay strong.

Dude, legit one of the worst things I've read this week. fuck this clown world

59a.jpg

GOD
DAMNITT
*chair clatter*

It’s a story not much unlike yours brocel that had me ready to jump off a roof brocel. I lost my oneitis to pretty much the same thing.
she was a virgin too until one night she got super drunk at a party and ended up fucking some fucking chadlite in our small group of friends. It sent me spiraling so bad to this day I still find some time to think of her.
it’s way over bro, there is nothing but the black pill left. Just when you think you found it, the rug is ripped from under your feet. It’s long been over.

It’s a story not much unlike yours brocel that had me ready to jump off a roof brocel. I lost my oneitis to pretty much the same thing.
she was a virgin too until one night she got super drunk at a party and ended up fucking some fucking chadlite in our small group of friends. It sent me spiraling so bad to this day I still find some time to think of her.
it’s way over bro, there is nothing but the black pill left. Just when you think you found it, the rug is ripped from under your feet. It’s long been over.
falling in love with women of no virtue is brutal.a woman might be a virgin but that doesn't mean they are virtuous. they are just waiting for some chad/chadlite/upper tier normie(if she is ugly) to open their legs to.it's only a matter of time before they whore out.

i wonder if my oneitis will be the same.she does believe in christ,and christ can stop their disgusting nature from whoredom,but it's her choice if she wants to pursue virtue or not. it won't take long before we see the results.

also op is this the girl you said in a thread yesterday that you were still stalking in case she breaks up?man if this is the one,then give up.if she didn't pick you back then,then there is no way she will pick you now.she is like other ones(she literally gave her virginity for free like some random whore to a random anime boomer).

This is really sad man, hope you can recover from this.