Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A guy who has talent but lacks face, height and race

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm not trying to brag but I did above average at school, and both my parents were doctors; I genuinely enjoy STEM, except there is one problem.

But this face, height and race prevents me from doing a lot of shit such as getting laid. Now i'm trying to cope with vidya and anime.

As for most of my classmates: what would you expect from an autist STEM major? Full of incels and truecels so good for me... but I still cry when I hear something like this:
"someone someone fucked someone again", "someone someonr get laid"; I heard gossiip like this, and knew none of it was my chances.

Some of the few blackpilled incels I meet were based, however there was still this guilting feeling on my back saying "you're not good enough". Don't get me wrong my parents were one of the few nice to me. I struggled with autism when I grew up and my mother was really nice to me (although even my parents couldn't save my manletism and face).

My doctor family and the frequent top scores I got in HS is one of the reasons I ocassionally turned into bluepilled thinking, but I had to remind myself the premature birth caused this, and there is absolutely nothing I can do to change that fact. I tried my best and that's enough - enough to shitpost here

Here come the STEM posts :feelskek:

I saw your selfie it's pretty over. You can help a brocel out like me and donate me some money so I can moneymax with a new work PC. That's all I need.

I saw your selfie it's pretty over. You can help a brocel out like me and donate me some money so I can moneymax with a new work PC.
Premature birth fucked me up, still trying to moneymaxx and cope
I'm pretty much at the same situation as @faded or @PPEcel

You need to be the best in the world to be considered talented if you don't have attractive traits.

Premature birth fucked me up, still trying to moneymaxx and cope
I'm pretty much at the same situation as @faded or @PPEcel
How premature were u? 2-3-4 months?

Last edited:
You need to be the best in the world to be considered talented if you don't have attractive traits.
This, say bye to your talents if you’re not attractive

I think the way you handle this subject is obsessive, and it seems you are a bit narcissistic

I'm not trying to brag but I did above average at school, and both my parents were doctors; I genuinely enjoy STEM, except there is one problem.

But this face, height and race prevents me from doing a lot of shit such as getting laid. Now i'm trying to cope with vidya and anime.

As for most of my classmates: what would you expect from an autist STEM major? Full of incels and truecels so good for me... but I still cry when I hear something like this:
"someone someone fucked someone again", "someone someonr get laid"; I heard gossiip like this, and knew none of it was my chances.

Some of the few blackpilled incels I meet were based, however there was still this guilting feeling on my back saying "you're not good enough". Don't get me wrong my parents were one of the few nice to me. I struggled with autism when I grew up and my mother was really nice to me (although even my parents couldn't save my manletism and face).

My doctor family and the frequent top scores I got in HS is one of the reasons I ocassionally turned into bluepilled thinking, but I had to remind myself the premature birth caused this, and there is absolutely nothing I can do to change that fact. I tried my best and that's enough - enough to shitpost here
you really put way too much stock into academics, and you aren't as smart as you think-- especially in a global sense.

you really put way too much stock into academics, and you aren't as smart as you think-- especially in a global sense.
there's nothing else i could have done anyways
there's nothing else i could have done anyways
I actually think studying in a high level is far more stressful than work
In fact many grad schoolers say that these 2 years of graduate school is far more harder, grueling and stressful than work

Earn money and fuck whores. Later if you want kids betabuxx some poor country girl. What else can you do.

Did you see me
Yeah, status and money can provide you with copes. Love is overrated and doesnt last long. Dont listen to people to drop your career, its better to be ugly and rich than ugly and poor.