Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL a guy i used to know in 2020 was on the news

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i was really active in the politigram community in 2019/2020 and i talked to a lot of people on there who became lolcows later on (zastrix, dilly, willow, bryn, latinozoomer) and there was a dude i knew who was on the news recently for making ER threats

let me introduce you to latinozoomer first with his kiwifarms thread

i think the story goes (how i remember it back in 2020) was that latinozoomer went to a TPUSA conference with a girl he liked, she went off with some other guy, and he basically got pushed around the whole time by other conservatards. after that he was made fun of online ruthlessly in the politigram community for it

after all that politigram drama happened i hadnt heard anything about him until today when i found this

so apparently the guy was going to go ER at the TPUSA conference...probably due to the time he was rejected and made a fool of by everyone at the one he went to a while ago

its crazy seeing someone i used to know online on the news for something like that, free alejandro fr

i was really active in the politigram community in 2019/2020 and i talked to a lot of people on there who became lolcows later on (zastrix, dilly, willow, bryn, latinozoomer) and there was a dude i knew who was on the news recently for making ER threats

let me introduce you to latinozoomer first with his kiwifarms thread

i think the story goes (how i remember it back in 2020) was that latinozoomer went to a TPUSA conference with a girl he liked, she went off with some other guy, and he basically got pushed around the whole time by other conservatards. after that he was made fun of online ruthlessly in the politigram community for it

after all that politigram drama happened i hadnt heard anything about him until today when i found this

so apparently the guy was going to go ER at the TPUSA conference...probably due to the time he was rejected and made a fool of by everyone at the one he went to a while ago

its crazy seeing someone i used to know online on the news for something like that, free alejandro fr
fuck kiwifarms, fuck the zog media

and most of all fuck the girl

these guy are so fucking stupid. if youre gonna do it, don't say it, even if youre not gonna do it

I mog this guy

Kiwi's are green and fuzzy!