Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A guy I know failed relationship warped my mind about women

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
A friend's toxic relationship destroyed my faith in women recently

One of the reasons because I have a wrong mentality about women is a succession of stories from my environment (family, friends, girls who used me..). I want to change, but can't be a liar I can't say I don't hate women anymore" with these experiences inside of me.

Recently I have been talking with my best friend's girlfriend and she said to me that she had her first date with him because she was rejected by other guy and she didn't like my friend but also she wanted to forget the other person

This story is so simple and so common and I know I can't use it to judge women who I don't know but is devastating for me too

I felt good for these friends relationship they were perfect she was so emphatic and good person, but it was my imagination and now I feel scared and disgusted about the other gender

When did this postmaxxing fag get banned?