Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A guy got kicked out of my gym

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Yesterday a guy got kicked out of my MMA gym. Apparently he had talked shit about our coach behind his back. And then I realized the same thing might happen to me next year. Then I might not be able to martialartsmaxx anymore. Do you guys remember my plan next year?

I’m planning to ruin my crush’s prom by tackling her in front of thousands of people. If I do that, I will definitely get kicked out of the gym. But by that time, I’ll already have trained for one year. So I would be okay with getting kicked out. I could join another gym instead. But I have a good relationship with my coach, so it would be sad to ruin it.

What do you guys think? Is it worth getting kicked out of the gym, criminically charged and hated by the entire city just to ruin a girl’s day?

schizomaxxing RN

ok sure get yourself arrested

no thats retarded.

You either need to kill, rape or forget about your cousin because you seem worse then a teenage girl with that shit

:feelsugh: serious just stop it

You’re still obsessing over this oneitis jesus

s it worth getting kicked out of the gym, criminically charged and hated by the entire city just to ruin a girl’s day?
if you tackle her, you won't ruin her day.

This is what will happen:

You tackle a foid.

It gets recorded.

You get arrested.

She just receives a shipping container full of VICTIM CARDS she'll use for years. SIMPs will create a gofundme to throw her lavish parties every day for years, she'll be invited to talk on TV, she'll be invited to tour the world. She'll do a TED TALK on how she was victim of misogyny. Anti-incel YouTubers will make millions out of the recording and react videos. The media will say ALL INCELS TACKLE GIRLS etc. and crackdown on us.

This foid will become a celebrity.
Kikes will make millions exploiting the news.
Simps will spend millions to brighten her day.

And you become some negro's bitch in jail.

If you think foids who live in tutorial mode can LOSE in the current soystem of this Soyciety, then you're not blackpilled. We are the losers, not foids.

Make bettER CHOices in your life. Let's build a Marxist-Rodgerist civilization wherein foids are reduced to breeding machines.

You tackle a foid.

It gets recorded.

You get arrested.

She just receives a shipping container full of VICTIM CARDS she'll use for years. SIMPs will create a gofundme to throw her lavish parties every day for years, she'll be invited to talk on TV, she'll be invited to tour the world. She'll do a TED TALK on how she was victim of misogyny. Anti-incel YouTubers will make millions out of the recording and react videos. The media will say ALL INCELS TACKLE GIRLS etc. and crackdown on us.

If you think foids who live in tutorial mode can LOSE in the current soystem of this Soyciety, then you're not blackpilled. We are the losers, not foids.

Make bettER CHOices in your life. Let's build a Marxist-Rodgerist civilization wherein foids are reduced to breeding machines.
:yes:

MMA doesn't work IRL. you can get your balls grabbed or bitten.
also, IRL there are no mattresses.

MMA doesn't work IRL. you can get your balls grabbed or bitten.
also, IRL there are no mattresses.
You dont need mattresses when you fight standing , and the MMA fighter can also grab balls and bite.

You'll need to have a planned way to exit the room or you'll be cornered and beaten black and blue then arrested for assult you underestimate what white knights will do for foids

You tackle a foid.

It gets recorded.

You get arrested.

Facts

Tbh it would only be worth it if some white knight tried to protect her. Then you can use your skills to kick his ass.