Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A guy arrives at a party with a knife because he was cucked

Nihilistic Lowlife

Nihilistic Lowlife

They want to send me in PH AGAIN :)
★★★★★
Basically Pokémon master ( look at his shirt xd) had not been invited to the party and his girl cuck him with a guy present:lul::lul::lul:

He was informed by a friend who had forced to invite him and so he came back with a knife to solve his problem, on the video you can see that one of the girls is panicked because she didn't have the authorization to organize this party and she asks some guys to stop her but they all run away :lul::lul:this happens in France in the US he would have come back with a gun it could have been ER material :lul: but idkn this Is xd and based at the same time

That's why i have a glass breaker on my knifes, you never know when you need it.

Basically Pokémon master ( look at his shirt xd) had not been invited to the party and his girl cuck him with a guy present:lul::lul::lul:

He was informed by a friend who had forced to invite him and so he came back with a knife to solve his problem, on the video you can see that one of the girls is panicked because she didn't have the authorization to organize this party and she asks some guys to stop her but they all run away :lul::lul:this happens in France in the US he would have come back with a gun it could have been ER material :lul: but idkn this Is xd and based at the same time
View attachment 641753
French people are bunch of faggot
Too many low T soy fag in one country.
JFL 7,5 millions sandnigger and nigger muslims in one single country

View attachment 641753
BASED KING. I WISH MY INHIB WAS THAT LOW :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

@Moeggels after getting a gf :feelskek:

Ah What I understood the police intervened to stop him because he wanted to stab the guy and the girl in question :lul: @Sneir activity

Yeah if this was the US he'd be back Terminator style and have mowed down that whole crowd in seconds in a hail of bullets

normalfags and toilets. fuck them all

That's why i have a glass breaker on my knifes, you never know when you need it.
That wouldn’t have the same fear effects

What is more impressive a guy using a little glassbreaker or an angry dude who Sparta kick the glass , look how they ran away like rats:feelshaha:

Tbh the guy was a Manlet and he seem a bit autistic :feelsrope:

Based. Partygoers must suffer (in gta v)

Apparently not all Frenchfags enjoy getting cucked, good for him.

But on a more serious note, this is becoming more common because society normalises female cheating. Even Chad gets cheated on because literally 100% of all toilets sleep around, even when in a "committed" relationship (the only thing a toilet can ever commit to is cheating).

If he had a gun he would surely have gone ER, just saying :feelsthink:

At least get something to break the glass ffs, abolute amateur

you at least want to keep a robust crossbow for these special occasions :feelsaww:

Not every male will accept being cucked. Some will come back for revenge.

Not every male will accept being cucked. Some will come back for revenge.
This society dosnt Realize its actions against Man and the General Anti Man Vibe " has No consequences

:feelshaha::feelsclown:

Apparently not all Frenchfags enjoy getting cucked, good for him.

But on a more serious note, this is becoming more common because society normalises female cheating. Even Chad gets cheated on because literally 100% of all toilets sleep around, even when in a "committed" relationship (the only thing a toilet can ever commit to is cheating).
That's why chad gets a relatively uglier women than them to secure themselves, and they proceed to cheat with good looking females on the side.
Saw it with a Chad guy I knew at college.

Chads are not innocent too. They employ same female tactics short term / long term.

French people are bunch of faggot
Too many low T soy fag in one country.
JFL 7,5 millions sandnigger and nigger muslims in one single country
French culture is the weakest of all. Their an unbelievably lame people

View attachment 641753
Lmao i know how to throw knives

french haven't been based since medieval times
this guys genes obviously did a throwback :feelshaha:

note the random nignog :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: