Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A group of m0nkeys that escapted to z00 on a rampage.

• Thread starter Gott _mit _uns94
  • Start date
YYYYOOOOO, we waz kangz n shit.

This has already been debunked. The women was the one who instigated this, but cucks keep cutting the clip to make the women look like “dindu nuffins”

why would anyone help out a whore for no reason.

I don't protect the w0men, but just show how savegly the n1ggers go to beat her up.

Today its a w0men, tommorow its a whitecel, those m0nkeys don't care, they know the j00s have their backs.

This has already been debunked. The women was the one who instigated this, but cucks keep cutting the clip to make the women look like “dindu nuffins”
stormcucks will die for their white wimminz

I don't protect the w0men, but just show how savegly the n1ggers go to beat her up.

Today its a w0men, tommorow its a whitecel, those m0nkeys don't care, they know the j00s have their backs.
Why do you keep saying j00s and m0nkeys and n1ggers? you know there's no censorship here right?

but this cucked forum hates more nigs than foids

Mocking Andre Castro GIF by SC Braga

I liked watching the women get beat lmao

Whores deserved it for associating with niggers

Aww poor coalburner, anyways

You aren't entitled to Good Samaritans sweaty

Alternative title: Strong Independent Woman Provokes Wild Animal, Gets Attacked.

Alternative title: Strong Independent Woman Provokes Wild Animal, Gets Attacked.
Their response seems rational to me. Fuck around and find out.

source full video?

the world doesn't owe you good samaritans.

Their response seems rational to me. Fuck around and find out.
It is, but it's also not mutually exclusive. Because their response here is rational, it doesn't mean that they're any less savage. tbhngl

It is, but it's also not mutually exclusive. Because their response here is rational, it doesn't mean that they're any less savage. tbhngl
Cope, it would be savage to take the beating like a cuck. They did the correct civilized thing tbh.

Cope, it would be savage to take the beating like a cuck.
That doesn't make any sense. The savage is not going to be passive, so he won't take the beating like a cuck.

They did the correct civilized thing tbh.
I agree that their reaction is correct and rational, but my point is that their savagery is independent of (but related to) their response here.

That doesn't make any sense. The savage is not going to be passive, so he won't take the beating like a cuck.
I consider it savage to not defend yourself and just take the beating because you consider women as superior and you are unable to hit them due to your own inferiority.

I agree that their reaction is correct and rational, but my point is that their savagery is independent of (but related to) their response here.
I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back