Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A group of foids drove past me while i was walking and said “hey daddy”

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
I hate teenage foids so much. Why do they feel the need to yell out of the car to people walking?

You were catcalled. Thanks for sharing your BRAVE story. :soy:

I’ve had this sarcasm before. Was at a club and a drunk girl walking past me looks directly at me and says “you’re hot!”

Intellectual dwarfs in this thread ngl except ellsworth

Was at a club and a drunk girl walking past me looks directly at me and says “you’re hot!”
that's crazy but I don't remember asking

Was chad driving the car?

volcel if you don't

fakecel. truecels don't get catcalled, especially not by prime foids

That's not so bad. This one time a group of white JBs were cycling past me, one of them yelled at me "What's your number?!" and then another one yelled "Ewww!!" :feelsrope:

I never get noticed even sarcastically. :cryfeels:

That's not so bad. This one time a group of white JBs were cycling past me, one of them yelled at me "What's your number?!" and then another one yelled "Ewww!!" :feelsrope:
Where was this??
Dude, no. They were mocking him. I have had it happen to me too, read my post ITT.

For a Jew you are pretty low IQ.
How you know it's not real????

Where was this??
At the end of my street, which immediately places you at another crowded street. From a flying bird's view, it would look like this "T" and then right at the horizontal part, the vertical part is my ownn street.

All I know is that I hate foids

Just brutal

Dude, no. They were mocking him. I have had it happen to me too, read my post ITT.

Link to it, I can't find it
At the end of my street, which immediately places you at another crowded street. From a flying bird's view, it would look like this "T" and then right at the horizontal part, the vertical part is my ownn street.

JFL, another :chad:

I’ve had this sarcasm before. Was at a club and a drunk girl walking past me looks directly at me and says “you’re hot!”
I hate sarcastic insult tbh. Just tell what the fuck you exactly mean honestly
Also JFL at this thread, people are acting like the girls actually hit on you rather than mocking you.

Just retarded foids being retarded foids

Was this at night?

just shat my pants, tbh.

The only thing i got from standing/walking outside was being laughed by foids and normies, and screamed at with insults. Good thing i didn't have the means to go eat rice.

Link to it, I can't find it

JFL, another :chad:
For an East Asian you aren't high IQ about this. Think logically, what's the point in asking while moving away from said stranger? Also, in my case to confirm it, another JB yelled "eww!" You can see why if you saw my truecel proof thread.

“hey daddy”

Brutal, i remember biking and having some teenage thots ask how old I was when I was 13

I’ve never had this happen to me tbh. If a foid said that to me and sounded sarcastic I would grab her ass and say “whoops”

weird thread ngl

Drunk foids behave like that all the time.