Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A greynigger named “abuel” asked, “What is a pick me girl?” - here is the answER

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
@abuel

Greynigger alert, but at least you have an avatar, and I am an expert on Reddit terms.

A “pick me *foid”, or as black foids call them “pickmesha’s” - are typically young foids (of any race) who are still at a developmental stage in which they actively (and sometimes aggressively) seek out “cute boys”, chads, and sometimes older males in their lives like a high school teacher - for the chad’s attention, the young foid wants chad (or tyrone) to “pick her” - thus she is a “pick me *foid.”

“Pick me *foids” are hated mostly by older foids who no longer can easily attract chads - because, of jealousy.

Foids usually mature out of the pick-me-stage around the age of 25, when they are finished with university, and losing their beauty. Once a foid has been married - the picking is finished, because she has been validated with marriage.

View: https://youtu.be/NkXcclj4AYA?feature=shared

What's wrong with being grey? Calling someone a "greynigger" is a shitty insult.

I think the Better internet definition is that pick me girls say pro boys stuff and put down girls talk or opinions in order to appeal to boys and gain their attention. Pick me term is not just used to foids wanting chads, because then all foids are pick me(s)

I think the Better internet definition is that pick me girls say pro boys stuff and put down girls talk or opinions in order to appeal to boys and gain their attention. Pick me term is not just used to foids wanting chads, because then all foids are pick me(s)

I had messaged Uggo to ban her.

@abuel

Greynigger alert, but at least you have an avatar, and I am an expert on Reddit terms.

A “pick me *foid”, or as black foids call them “pickmesha’s” - are typically young foids (of any race) who are still at a developmental stage in which they actively (and sometimes aggressively) seek out “cute boys”, chads, and sometimes older males in their lives like a high school teacher - for the chad’s attention, the young foid wants chad (or tyrone) to “pick her” - thus she is a “pick me *foid.”
IIRC 'pickme' generally refers to a foid who acts 'not like the other girls' in order to get male attention

Not necessarily chasing Chad, foids like shoe or Pearly who fish for the attention of male incels and marry grotesque fat right-wingers are also counted

The general implication is that these foids aren't the genuine article, which is just