Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A GrAY whines on IT

I don't think we need special snowflake GrAYs in our forum. If you get bent over mild hazing you shouldn't be here.

> says that inkies are a cult
> says that cults are cool with new members
> whines about GrAYshaming

Something's wrong with that logic

Considering he ran straight to IT to bitch and whine about it, I'd say who ever GrAY shamed him did a good job

I wonder which GrAY he is?

The little soyfag got his feelings hurt, so he went to Soyddit to cry:feelskek:

tenor.gif

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Considering he ran straight to IT to bitch and whine about it, I'd say who ever GrAY shamed him did a good job
high IQ

GrAYs are all foid infiltrators and bluepill feminists, that's why they need to be called out

high IQ

GrAYs are all foid infiltrators and bluepill feminists, that's why they need to be called out
Show this to anyone who thinks GrAY hazing his bad, if not for GrAY shaming we would have one IT cuck roaming around the forum freely

And idgaf if he's a "fellow incel", he's an IT cuck now

This really explains a lot about IT. You tell them "ok GrAYnigger" which is obviously just usual banter, being edgy in a joking manner, and they consider it le horrible cruel bullying.
Same as foids consider the sex they didn't like rape. You'd think it was some giant ogre dude brutally overpowering her in the dark street and beating her unconscious, but it's not even remotely close.
Same with this "graybulliying", they're emotional irrational pussies who overexaggerate everything.

This really explains a lot about IT. You tell them "ok GrAYnigger" which is obviously just usual banter, being edgy in a joking manner, and they consider it le horrible cruel bullying.
Same as foids consider the sex they didn't like rape. You'd think it was some giant ogre dude brutally overpowering her in the dark street and beating her unconscious, but it's not even remotely close.
Same with this "graybulliying", they're emotional irrational pussies who overexaggerate everything.
100%, they are perpetual victims who are constantly finding some perceived slight to cry about

that's why foids still believe in the 'patriarchy,' even though modern society is objectively a gynocracy

society has encouraged foids to complain about literally everything, while pledging to be #believeallwomen. so that's now the typical feminist mindset

Whoever called him gray should be punished! Don't you see he's reduced to IT retard now?

We're all GrAYcels, GrAY.

IceCat started the trend of banned posters here LARPing at IT. Silly sand nigger.

"Why though? It doesn’t make any sense? Wouldn’t they want to be nice to people who share the same suffering?"

No one ever said that incels hate each other jfl. We only hate on grays because they're to 90% fakecels.

The only time GrAYfags are made fun of is when they are saying retarded shit, posting cucked bluepilled stuff or revealing themselves to be fakecels. The latter is a great thing because normalfag fakecels should not to be here, they can turn their life around still and live fulfilling lives.

-Says we're a cult
-On Reddit.
Never forget that reddit fags were sending death threats to literal children because those children were posting online about playing fortnite.

Hahaha

If IT criticizes something, it means it is the right thing to do. We should bully GrAYs much more.

Hate against GrAYcels isn't even that crazy to be honest, it's just a little light hazing, which is warranted since we are rightfully skeptical of infiltrators and fakecels.
When I was still a GrAY I didn't feel attacked on here, I felt pretty welcomed and at home.
It's also just common curtesy to not say anything controversial in a new community before you learn the culture and customs of the community you are wanting to be a part of... If you are a new person and you start making demands and expecting everyone to change for you you are being the asshole and you deserve to be attacked.

I think its fair form of filtering as I would not be surprised if only 5-10% of GrAYs end up being active users with the rest being banned or bad actors

Kek

ITniggers are straight up mentally retarded, just because we bully GrAYfaggots with stupid takes that are said time and time again since the very year this site was even launched online means we are a cult (even though there is no leader jfl)

I think I have a good idea on who this is. I will make a thread on it as soon as I have gathered the necessary evidence to put him away