Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A Good Smile is Everything: HTN with Wide Chad Smile Gets 10K Tinder Matches

HTN? White is the law.

Every woman lusts over a white blonde haired pretty boy, wym?

Ellen Degeneres looking ass nigga

Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel

Was also hospitalised duo to stress
Mogger knows nothing about what stress is. :reeeeee:

Ellen Degeneres looking ass nigga
Doesn't matter what we think about him. I bet toilets would prefer a male Ellen Degeneres to us (if tall, of course).

The mayopill has completely destroyed me. Almost as bad as the currypill and ricepills.

Mogger knows nothing about what stress is. :reeeeee:

Doesn't matter what we think about him. I bet toilets would prefer a male Ellen Degeneres to us (if tall, of course).
would rather look like myself tbh

"Drinking coffee and working too much"

These normies have so little going on in their lifes (besides having sex) that they think drinking coffee is a hobby. Lmao.

The mayopill has completely destroyed me. Almost as bad as the currypill and ricepills.
can't even stand right at this point

That's because you're already a mogger. :feelswhat:
He's a lying piece of shit. A must-have on every ignore list.

He's above 6', has full hair, perfectly straight nose (I saw the picture), perfect jaw (I saw the picture), good frame (I still have the picture), got rated "Chad" on lookism (it wasn't a joke rating, pictures of him confirmed it).

The fact that somebody is allowed to say that he is a "2/10 recessed subhuman" when THERE ARE ACTUAL PICTURES THAT SHOW THAT HE IS NOT RECESSED, is beyond me. It's really hard to understand why mods don't take action against obvious liars.

Him getting 60+ Tinder matches is proof enough that he in fact isn't a 2/10 recessed subhuman and that he's only mocking and shaming incels who ARE ACTUALLY UGLY.

I would love to find this guy (in video game GTA V online) and bash his face in, so that he ACTUALLY will look like a 2/10 recessed subhuman.

Last edited:
HTN? White is the law.
High tier normie he’s not athletic or don’t look athletic enough to have chad/Tyrone frame but enough to be around such types and get attention

He's a lying piece of shit. A must-have on every ignore list.

He's above 6', has full hair, perfectly straight nose (I saw the picture), perfect jaw (I saw the picture), good frame (I still have the picture), got rated "Chad" on lookism (it wasn't a joke rating, pictures of him confirmed it).

The fact that somebody is allowed to say that he is a "2/10 recessed subhuman" when THERE ARE ACTUAL PICTURES THAT SHOW THAT HE IS NOT RECESSED, is beyond me. It's really hard to understand why mods don't take action against obvious liars.

Him getting 60+ Tinder matches is proof enough that he in fact isn't a 2/10 recessed subhuman and that he's only mocking and shaming incels who ARE ACTUALLY UGLY.

I would love to find this guy (in video game GTA V online) and bash his face in, so that he ACTUALLY will look like a 2/10 recessed subhuman.
Thanks for the PSA. Also, he's literally called Moeggels. :feelswhat: It's like it's all on purpose.

But then, I can imagine body dysmorphia combined with autism is a legit reason to be an incel - otherwise, why would he be posting here instead of banging whores?

But then, I can imagine body dysmorphia combined with autism is a legit reason to be an incel - otherwise, why would he be posting here instead of banging whores?
There's a small chance that he isn't trolling and that he really is that stupid and fucked in his brain.
I know that he's a liar and that he's contradicting himself all the time, one day he says "Looks aren't my problem", then the next day he says "I'm so ugly I don't even look human". Either he's lying to troll or the dude has serious mental issues and should be sent to a mental asylum.

I really hope for him that he's just a trolling, lying piece of shit, because if he's serious ... good lord, this dude is fucked in his head and needs treatment.

The Ultimate law of JBW, no amount of JBB cherrypicking will ever defeat the fact that a white dudes have it easy as hell out here. Whenever I see someone talk about HURR JBBBBBBB, I will always ask where is my 10k matches, where is my asian chick, where is my country I can be wanted for my skin, where is my looksmatch???