Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A good experiment to check if you're a fakcel or not

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Make 2 profiles, one with your pics and the other one with a chad's pics, but with the exact same interests and everything, the only different thing should be the pics and obviously the name, also swipe on the same number of foids.
If you survive the experience without roping then you're a fakecel confirmed :feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelshmm:

Put your photo on photofeeler.

If you get less than 4/10 you're a legit incel

might try it, does an AI rate you or actual people? :feelsohgod:

might try it, does an AI rate you or actual people? :feelsohgod:
Not sure but It might be real people. I tested it I put one horrble picture of myself and one where I angle frauded, lightning frauded and squintmaxxed. Got higher results there. Both pictures were clean and similar selfies by the photofeeler standards so AI wouldnt see any difference there

I didnt find photofeeler on google play. Can you send link on private

Done that already
Brutal

give it a few days, come back then, with like 20 or so votes
do they just post your face to a bunch of random people? im too paranoid to do that shit

10 votes and 2,6 attractiveness. I'm a truecel. It never began. I remember when I was a little kid chad high schoolers mogging me and saying that your face is like nightmare
do they just post your face to a bunch of random people? im too paranoid to do that shit

10 votes and 2,6 attractiveness.
Ok you're legit, I admit it.

Tbh this could be a good test here, or another forum, to confirm true incels.

Ok you're legit, I admit it.

Tbh this could be a good test here, or another forum, to confirm true incels.
are the random people rating you employees or just random people who can just save your picture and do whatever they want with it?

are the random people rating you employees or just random people who can just save your picture and do whatever they want with it?
You have to rate like 10 other people, for your picture to be put forward in their algorithm to be rated (by others). That's how the site works.

You have to rate like 10 other people, for your picture to be put forward in their algorithm to be rated (by others). That's how the site works.
I'll try it later and update you guys with the results.

I'm not ready for this "photofeeler" :dafuckfeels:
do they store your picture? will they post it to other sites?

I'm not ready for this "photofeeler" :dafuckfeels:
do they store your picture? will they post it to other sites?
thats what im worried about too
over for paranoidinsecurecels

Voted before i went to sleep, like 6-7 hours, make sure to max out the karma
Yea im just voting randomly on foids
Ffs even the most normal picture of me still looks disgusting and fucking ugly
Voted before i went to sleep, like 6-7 hours, make sure to max out the karma
First vote buddy boyos i got average smart, attractiveness etc, am i a confirmed chad? :feelsohgod:

Last edited:

try your luck, you might get up a point :feelskek:
it went down to 3.5, and fyi this is the nicest pic of me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: it doesnt show my acne and acne scars that much or my recessed jaw

Jfl if you are incel you know you are incel its not hard to figure out lol well actually it takes a while to come to terms with it and become blackpilled but the answer is always there you just need to open your eyes happened to me when I was 22 when I finally realized it.

Hahaha, made dozens profiles with my real name, real photo.. no photoshop, I have this childish dumb face, looks beta as fuck but this how I look.
Inserted my interests, hobbies.. waste of subscription shekels

I expect most here to get between 4 and 5. Most here are normy tier looks, despite all the stupid "we're ugly!" over emphasis idiocy.
Jfl if you are incel you know you are incel its not hard to figure out lol well actually it takes a while to come to terms with it and become blackpilled but the answer is always there you just need to open your eyes happened to me when I was 22 when I finally realized it.
just do the photofeeler test you idiot

I expect most here to get between 4 and 5. Most here are normy tier looks, despite all the stupid "we're ugly!" over emphasis idiocy.
hmmm i think I kind of cheated, I chose the nicest pic and it had a filter than hid some of my acne
if I tried with a normal pic with no filters i'd get 1 or 2
btw how much did you get?

are you a mentalcel?
amongst other things, location cel and family/childhood cel

incel usually isn't as simple as something like being ugly, that's how retard cels think

The absolute state of this forum

Checked mine 80 votes are in and the results are depressing.
4FC6FB03 EFE7 46E0 8F13 FA5C0A0AC98B
Is it worth trying again?

Make 2 profiles, one with your pics and the other one with a chad's pics, but with the exact same interests and everything, the only different thing should be the pics and obviously the name, also swipe on the same number of foids.
If you survive the experience without roping then you're a fakecel confirmed :feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelshmm::feelsLSD::feelshmm:
I already did this yrs ago

I got 3 word responses and took an hr or 2 to response. Never got a number

My Tyronefish got immediate response rates, got multiple numbers and one of the girls even asked if we were together on the only phone call I made :feelsrope: